Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Wonderfest show. Thanks Fabio

11800603_989293974444555_6588606175904570145_n.jpg

The cloth wrappings are around the hands and sword look a bit too worn...they almost look like ragged towels. Suffice to say I also think the cape doesn't look to good. I think I like the Medicom cape better.

The cloth wrappings are around the hands and sword look a bit too worn...they almost look like ragged towels. Suffice to say I also think the cape doesn't look to good. I think I like the Medicom cape better.

I'm actually digging the wraps quite a lot! On the Medicom and InFlames they're both just molded plastic. Ragged or not it's a nice touch that they're actually cloth!

I think Inflames definitely has the best head sculpt but I'm digging everything else on this figure big time! ThreeZero hurry up and open pre-orders so you can take my money!!!!

Great pics Siona. Thanks.

Not many threezero pics on the net from the wonderfest. Love to see everything else they had on their booth.

Yeah I agree about the HS. Its good but not great. Everything else though, is awesome. Can't wait for Pre orders to open.

Back