Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be display at Wonder Festival this weekend.

UkDc37z.jpg

Urge to cancel Medicom rising. The seamless elbow looks good, but does anyone know how well threezero or 3A's rubber lasts? The hair could be a tad spikier, but I'm almost sold. Urge to see more intensifies.

I can understand that. Maybe he'll come with an alternate expression? I think one of my favorite things on this version is that his wraps are actual cloth!

Weird how I has a dream of hot toys making figures from berserk. Lol as if that will happen now.

I'm torn now. On one hand medicom looks better but if you get 3a gutts you are more prone to get more berserk figures to go along with him in the future. Hm.

Weird how I has a dream of hot toys making figures from berserk. Lol as if that will happen now.

I'm torn now. On one hand medicom looks better but if you get 3a gutts you are more prone to get more berserk figures to go along with him in the future. Hm.

Yeah I'm in the same position, ThreeZero already announced wanting to do 4 characters, for Medicom they do what they want...

Yeah I'm in the same position, ThreeZero already announced wanting to do 4 characters, for Medicom they do what they want...

Haha this was known quite a while now that threezero are doing this series. Dont forget theres also RedFlames doing Berserk too (Unlicensed of course)

So three companies to choose from. Would be interesting to see who will get one in here.

Haha this was known quite a while now that threezero are doing this series. Dont forget theres also RedFlames doing Berserk too (Unlicensed of course)

So three companies to choose from. Would be interesting to see who will get one in here.

Well I waited to see the ThreeZero to choose but I'm not convinced by it for the moment (mostly for the head and the seamless body) so I would prefer to grab the Medicom but with them we could not see more characters, with ThreeZ they already announced more so yeah it's kinda hard to choose (except if we get both...).

Maybe Medicom will show something at the WonderFestival too (even if they didn't at their event a month before).

Last edited:
Well I waited to see the ThreeZero to choose but I'm not convinced by it for the moment (mostly for the head and the seamless body) so I would prefer to grab the Medicom but with them we could not see more characters, with ThreeZ they already announced more so yeah it's kinda hard to choose (except if we get both...).

That's good we have more choices cos I actually prefer this than the medicoms. I'm just not digging the joints or the materials used.

If it's expressions and accessories I think the inflames one covers that area very well.

Like you said MEDICOM does what it wants. I'm still waiting for more street fighter characters. Just Cammy and Chun Li is abit boring.

With only the skin tones of the body and face not matching on the ThreeZero figure, the rest looks great. Maybe another angry headsculpt would be good or release more later to swap around.

I'm hoping these will price lower than Medicom.

Inflame really takes their time so I could pick that later after the Threezero one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also medi needs to hop off the attack on Titan bs. It's so overrated it hurts. I can't believe people back then thought naruto was overrated.

Back