Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody else get a berserk kind of vibe from Game of Thrones episode last night. I could almost envision Guts in the middle of that zombie horde swinging his dragon slayer!!!! Replace the white walkers on the cliff with the god hand, man I really hope we get a live action berserk series in my lifetime. If done right it would be epic :rock

There's zombies in that **** show now? :yuck

The word zombie might not be the best way to describe these things; if the infected people from the movie 28 days later had a child with the army of the dead from lord of the rings you would get something close to these things on the show and then to ramp up the craziness even more all these things are being mind controlled :horror

More like cursed rotting people with blue eyes. I mean they are undead but still.

Just got my 2015 Zodd Revelations piece and I am loving it. Even though it's 1/10th scale the details are insane. Anyone else pre-order the No. 396 Berserk 2015-Limited Edition I piece? My first 1/6th scale Berserk piece.

zodd2015.jpg

zoddback2015.jpg

20150606_ad135c.jpg

20150606_fb9be3.jpg

Looks like there going full wolf armor on the last 1/6 production of this piece according to the site.

Just received the 2015 1/6 yesterday, I must say it's awesome
image_18.jpg

image_20.jpg

image_21.jpg

Sorry for the crap pics but you get the idea

That's a very nice piece. I like the base on the 2015 over the 20th anniversary. But I like the pose on the 20th anniversary over the 2015 statue. Did you pre-order the spinning canon slice as well? I was on the fence.

No, just something about the spinning slice didn't do it for me. While it's a nice piece, I passed. It's seems more companies are gaining interests in Berserk, finally, which is great for us

Yeah, I agree - it's about time new stuff comes out however I haven't seen anything that best's these AOW pieces yet as far as detail is concerned. Except possibly the Max Factory 1/6th scale Guts - but I still feel it looks a tad cartoony versus a realistic portrait. That thing will either turn out amazing or really bad if they do not stick to the prototype imo. I'm wishing someone would pickup the 1/4 scale license and just start pumping out quality pieces.

berserk-guts-1-6-scale-statue.jpg

Max Factory does no wrong and they'll constantly delay it until it is absolutely perfect. It'll look exactly like or better that guaranteed.

Now i have to choose between three black swordsman i like this one looks and feels like the manga can we expect a angry face grin also.

Now i have to choose between three black swordsman i like this one looks and feels like the manga can we expect a angry face grin also.

Just saw the pic. Wow black swordsman Guts EVERYWHERE!!!!! Who will win our money?

1534713_1151511658207994_3397690282690845191_o.jpg

Here is the Medicom I already like the Threezero one better.

FIGURE-009767_20.jpg

Last edited:
I think Medicom still has the edge on the other two, but the crazy face on the Inflames one is the best of that expression.

Early in the manga Guts weighted more looked healthy when he gets the berserker he startsto get thinner in the face I like all the sculpts just prefer the three zero sculpt.

Back