Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess we're getting Skullknight Guts Griffith and Casca to bad no news about Zodd.

Anyone ever buy a three zero figure is the quality good.

Don't worry. Besides the odd occasional qc issues that happens to any other company. (That can be easily resolved by threezero)

There products are of high standard. Packaging, materials and cost are pretty value for money. For international customers the free shipping is a good deal added to the product as well. There's plenty of youtube reviews out there. It won't take long to get a general idea of their quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever buy a three zero figure is the quality good.

I have two of their figures (killzone and Lost Planet 2) and their quality is AWESOME! The only gripe I have is that they are a little no-frils. They don't come with stands and very little in the way of accessories.

Thanks for the reply guys Skull knight has to come with his horse if not no point in making it .

I just want Guts in his Berserk Armor. No blood needed. Then Skull Knight and Hawk of Light Griffith and I'll be happy.

I want the godhand. I'm sure medicom black swordsman will be better since they specialize in anime but I can't wait to see how they pull off animated characters. Hopefully casca isn't going to be based off her movie look and has darker skin. Also I want reincarnated Griffith or femto.

That Gecco berserk statue looks good. Probably my favorite version of Gatsu so far. Kinda pricey but might p/o it from amiami

The berserk merch just keeps rolling in with black swordsman Gecco guts statue.....
gecco guts 2.jpg

gecco guts.jpg

Back