Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

Oh man, I was worried the Berserk figmas were gonna fizzle out, but they're really doing God Hand. That figma horse will come in handy too for displays.

Oh man, I was worried the Berserk figmas were gonna fizzle out, but they're really doing God Hand. That figma horse will come in handy too for displays.

Yea I agree have to buy a few for the main hawk members .

Video of Femto. he looks awesome.

Last edited:

I'm starting to ponder just selling my Guts RAH when he comes. I'm in dire need of money right now lol.

Still waiting for him cannot wait.

I'm surprised he hasn't been delayed, I hope Medicom's final product nails it. I'm excited to get him, especially after the Figma..

I'm surprised he hasn't been delayed, I hope Medicom's final product nails it. I'm excited to get him, especially after the Figma..

Still didn't get the figma hawks guts yet dunno what I'm waiting for.

I agree those three would look nice together.

044.jpg

It's a bit hard to make much out of it, but here's a new shot of Guts. He's looking quite tall.

Anyone got there payment request from AMIAMI for RAH Guts? Got mines this morning.

I got my payment request. Thinking about whether to go through with it or not. I've made a lot of Hot Toys purchases and have a few more coming up. I'm curious if this guy is going to sell out quickly and be hard to find if I don't keep my pre-order.

Yup, got mine this morning around 5 am. I figure it will ship tonight. I had a decent sized order with about four HG Gundam kits and a couple other things so shipping even out a bit. I paid about $90 EMS shipping for the whole order. Did you guys buy just Guts? I'm surprised he wasn't delayed. I can't wait to see some reviews.

I got my payment request. Thinking about whether to go through with it or not. I've made a lot of Hot Toys purchases and have a few more coming up. I'm curious if this guy is going to sell out quickly and be hard to find if I don't keep my pre-order.
Will they cancel it if you don't pay for it.
Yup, got mine this morning around 5 am. I figure it will ship tonight. I had a decent sized order with about four HG Gundam kits and a couple other things so shipping even out a bit. I paid about $90 EMS shipping for the whole order. Did you guys buy just Guts? I'm surprised he wasn't delayed. I can't wait to see some reviews.

Yea i just got guts thats it nothing else to get for me anyway.

Back