Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

The same statue but repaint cost like 2-3 times back in the days they were 1st released, and back then they were already expensive to begin with.

That new art of war statue looks nice right out of the manga to bad it's so expensive.

The same statue but repaint cost like 2-3 times back in the days they were 1st released, and back then they were already expensive to begin with.

I know right?! How many "last runs!" are they going to get away with for that sculpt!? All versions are great though, would love to get my hand one!

I always wanted the 1st Griffith statue with the white tiles, but never managed to get 1, now the repaint version is much more expensive i have to give up. But to be honest, looking back the 1st & recent repaint, the initial paint job on the face really pales compared to repaint, but i want the tile!

I always wanted the 1st Griffith statue with the white tiles, but never managed to get 1, now the repaint version is much more expensive i have to give up. But to be honest, looking back the 1st & recent repaint, the initial paint job on the face really pales compared to repaint, but i want the tile!

I agree, that's a nice piece.

My Art of War holy grail has always been the Gut's & Slan statue. Absolutely loved that entire episode, and all of Volume 36. Those are the definitive episodes of Berserk for me.

I only have Griffith standing on the rock, Guts Hawk black box edition & Zodd Human SP1 (pale),

The one with the Turtle shield looks fantastic, but the shipping is just a bomb, it weights like 4kgs so no way i can get it shipped, it'd probably break on the way.

I guess be happy with what we have.

Wouldn't mind the 1st Griffit & Casca, i have the PVC figure they look great.

I agree, that's a nice piece.

My Art of War holy grail has always been the Gut's & Slan statue. Absolutely loved that entire episode, and all of Volume 36. Those are the definitive episodes of Berserk for me.

Figma Casca

34a89137c492e5c8fd70ad1ebef15202.jpg

9e476c25837811a8f4c0ad75c94f7061.jpg

01e8376767c2185d15c66a38ed641b99.jpg

673f863830a5b0c78e858eb9190815d0.jpg

d69b4482154877962f7c4f53bb0dd9c4.jpg

My only problem with the figma shes a little to light her skin tone should be a bit darker.

I'm very happy with Casca, and with her helmet on you can really see how well they nailed the likeness to the movie. The work on her body and outfit is great. I really like how they've been painting the armor and leather in particular.

Man, I just can't get behind the look of pre-Eclipse Casca from the movies. Much prefer the more angular, narrow-eyed, dark skin look from the manga. Although, when posed together, Guts and Casca would make a nice display!

I guess I just don't see the value in the movies. Berserk was just fine as a high quality (Although slow to release...:rotfl) manga publication.

I'm very happy with Casca, and with her helmet on you can really see how well they nailed the likeness to the movie. The work on her body and outfit is great. I really like how they've been painting the armor and leather in particular.

Love this line hope they go further.

^ Me too. They're gonna run out of Guts before too long though, lol. I hope they feel the line has more longevity, as there are a lot of characters they could do still.

^ Me too. They're gonna run out of Guts before too long though, lol. I hope they feel the line has more longevity, as there are a lot of characters they could do still.

they could squeeze a bloody version of guts in there somewhere

love for this to happen

07v13kc7sa1.jpg

Yeah a bloody version, and a "light" Berserk armor version would be great too. The rest of his "team" would be nice too.

Just got Griffith like a week ago awesome figure few pics awesome to shoot.

That RAF looks pretty awesome, but does anyone know if there are plans to make a Black Swordsman version? Man, I'd really love it if Hot Toys took a stab at Berserk!

Any word on them finishing the black knight movies?I loved the remake movies so awesome

That RAF looks pretty awesome, but does anyone know if there are plans to make a Black Swordsman version? Man, I'd ireally love it if Hot Toys took a stab at Berserk!
Never happen.
Any word on them finishing the black knight movies?I loved the remake movies so awesome

Dunno if they did well I want them to go on.

Is the Rah Guts still coming out next month?

Back