Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

Just a quick pix of one of My Christmas Pucks

IMG_0284.jpg

The base is custom for a Guts Dotou No Tonosama Kit. Then I got the companion Casa so I put them together now.
photo.jpg

The kit scale is 1/7. I got the kit about 3-4 years ago. Not sure if you can still get it. The kit was limited to 30pcs. You can probably still find Casca, but I'm not sure about Guts. The best place to look for them is Yahoo Japan auctions.

After seeing an insane custom someone made a while back and the hot toys Captain Harlock, I would think that a Hot Toys Black Swordsman Guts would be an incredible piece! I can only dream though....

I love Guts too. My first encounter was the Dreamcast game if anyone remembers it. Having said that I only have thw following figmas but also have the RAH 1/6 on preorder so I'm catching up.

uploadfromtaptalk1390683062016.jpg

PS I took this pic for a friend who needed to see scale :D

I love Guts too. My first encounter was the Dreamcast game if anyone remembers it. Having said that I only have thw following figmas but also have the RAH 1/6 on preorder so I'm catching up.

View attachment 90379

PS I took this pic for a friend who needed to see scale :D
You ever read the manga awesome stuff.

No not yet. Not easy to get manga over here :( . Is there a way to get it online ?

After seeing an insane custom someone made a while back and the hot toys Captain Harlock, I would think that a Hot Toys Black Swordsman Guts would be an incredible piece! I can only dream though....

Hopefully we get a official RAH version soon.

Last edited:

Are they? lol. There's no question, they just revealed they are. All five of them. It gives me faith they will make Zodd at least, and hopefully Skull Knight too.

Alright, who's getting Woody, Femto, and Casca and setting up a crazy *cough* scene?

Last edited:

At least they have a plan Zodd and Skull Knight are fan favorites if they make them they would sell.

Yeah, I'm really blown away that they are making God Hand. I guess the line is doing well. Man, this is such a great time to a Berserk collector. Once all of this stuff is out we're going to have some crazy dios!

Yeah, I'm really blown away that they are making God Hand. I guess the line is doing well. Man, this is such a great time to a Berserk collector. Once all of this stuff is out we're going to have some crazy dios!

Yea I can't wait hopefully Medicom puts out another figure also.

Back