Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody else kind of disappointed with Prime 1's Berserk statues?

They have some accuracy issues which is unlike Prime 1 usually.

Guts' face is off, Femto should be way more broad in the chest and shoulders, Void's face looks kinda bad too. The paint on the prototype was kinda meh. Slan, Ubik and Conrad looked pretty good though. The two Zodd's look good as well. Especially Apostle Zodd. Too bad that's over $2,500.

Yeah, I very much dislike their Guts faces. Doesn't look like the manga. Their revised Griffith though is amazing. My favorite Guts head sculpt is Oniri. I think they did what Prime 1 was trying to do mixing the manga look with a more realistic approach.

Yeah, I very much dislike their Guts faces. Doesn't look like the manga. Their revised Griffith though is amazing. My favorite Guts head sculpt is Oniri. I think they did what Prime 1 was trying to do mixing the manga look with a more realistic approach.

Griffith looks great, especially the Prime 1 store exclusive head where he has his Hawk helm on. Looks fantastic.

The 1/3rd scale Guts looks more like guts than the 1/4 scale version. Plus the base is nice and uncluttered, it's just a better statue in my opinion. I'm definitely getting the 1/3rd Guts. It's just a big badass Guts statue, no frills or unnecessary stuff.

I have Griffith on order but I know they’re planning 1/3 scale of him.

If it comes out great, I’d rather have a 1/3 Griff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking to grab Berserker Guts as an impulse buy.

Wanted to put him Amon the left side of my tv opposite Zodd.

Is he worth getting?

They have him still at P1 store.

e040c72d0415dc0f9d9c5c95e3ff3379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the Prime 1 sculpts, yeah it's pretty obvious that they took artistic freedom on the headsculpts, with Guts having the most jarring inaccurate/off heads. IMO the only one that truly looks great sculpt-wise is the 1/3 scale Guts statue.

About the Prime 1 sculpts, yeah it's pretty obvious that they took artistic freedom on the headsculpts, with Guts having the most jarring inaccurate/off heads. IMO the only one that truly looks great sculpt-wise is the 1/3 scale Guts statue.

The thing about Guts is that even though he's this hulking beefcake brickhouse of a man, he still kind of has a babyface, especially during the Golden Age and Black Swordsman and Conviction arcs. Seems everybody has difficulty getting his face right because of that.

I got an email from bbts stating there has been a vendor delay on the berserker armor figma. Going from a June to an August release

I got an email from bbts stating there has been a vendor delay on the berserker armor figma. Going from a June to an August release
Correction: went from a May to a July release. BBTS gets their stuff later than Japanese stores.

Have had Berserker figma a couple years now, but only recently decided to display it. Just got back into the series after a long break and have 3 more figmas and the TZ coming soon. Looking forward to having them.

udmAGgv.jpg

l9gWOPi.jpg

tL4E10f.jpg

The Guts Berserker armor repaint figma should be released today (July 16th)! Hoping to see some in-hand pics floating around soonish.

I know it was a long shot but I was kind of hoping 3 Zero would show berserker armor Guts at SDCC.

I know it was a long shot but I was kind of hoping 3 Zero would show berserker armor Guts at SDCC.

ThreeZero might show it off at WonderFestival next week on the 27th since they usually have a booth with anime/manga figures there! Hopefully with a targeted pre-order date, it's already been almost half a year since they said it would be "coming soon".

WonFest is next week? I didn't know that so my hopes are raised again! It seems much more likely that they would show anime/manga stuff there. It's one of my most anticipated upcoming figures.

Is there a thread for the Prime 1 1/4 scale Berserk Guts? I can't seem to find it. I've been thinking of getting one of those since I saw a video about it. Thing is awesome.

WonFest is next week? I didn't know that so my hopes are raised again! It seems much more likely that they would show anime/manga stuff there. It's one of my most anticipated upcoming figures.

Same. Waited way to long

Back