Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any reason the 1/3 Guts isn't up on Sideshow? Or is it just a matter of time.

There are some rumors that Prime1 and Sideshow partnership is not in a good state now, they are working in a new deal; but apparently Prime1 is looking for Warehouses in the US to directly distribute their pieces and no longer use Sideshow distribution and logistics. There are multiples pieces in the Prime1 site that are still not up on the Sideshow website; again take this with a grain of salt, I have no way to confirm this and just saying what I heard in other forums.

There are some rumors that Prime1 and Sideshow partnership is not in a good state now, they are working in a new deal; but apparently Prime1 is looking for Warehouses in the US to directly distribute their pieces and no longer use Sideshow distribution and logistics. There are multiples pieces in the Prime1 site that are still not up on the Sideshow website; again take this with a grain of salt, I have no way to confirm this and just saying what I heard in other forums.

Prime 1 has actually officially confirmed they are looking for a warehouse location in the US. They posted this on their official collectors group on Facebook. They have also confirmed they have sent over all the necessary information to sideshow for them to put their pieces up for PO on the Sideshow website.

Could this be why sideshow keeps delaying my final payment for my berserker armor statue? Final payment should have been taken in december, but has been delayed every month and was just delayed again, would this interfere with receiving stock in their warehouse to cause this?

Could this be why sideshow keeps delaying my final payment for my berserker armor statue? Final payment should have been taken in december, but has been delayed every month and was just delayed again, would this interfere with receiving stock in their warehouse to cause this?

I guess you didn't hear the news, but the Berserker statue was actually recalled because people were receiving ones that were damp and moldy.

I guess you didn't hear the news, but the Berserker statue was actually recalled because people were receiving ones that were damp and moldy.

You’re right, i did not hear that. Well that does explain quite a bit. Did sideshow/prime 1 say anything about fulfilling orders at a later time?

You’re right, i did not hear that. Well that does explain quite a bit. Did sideshow/prime 1 say anything about fulfilling orders at a later time?

So I didn't received any info/email from Sideshow regarding the recall for the Berserker, but this is the info I've got from customer support.

(11:42:43 PM) Rommy: At this time, Prime 1 Studio has initiated a recall of Sideshow’s shipment of this piece. As such, a full refund of the last payment processed will be issued to the original payment method. If your order was on a flexible payment plan, the final payment and shipping will be refunded. If you opted for a single payment, the payment amount and shipping will be refunded.

We hope to have more information shortly on when we will be able to process your final balance and ship this statue and will update you as soon as possible.

Many of us at Sideshow are collectors ourselves, and we understand the disappointment that results when a situation such as this one arises. Your patience and understanding is genuinely appreciated and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I was able to snag a Rah Black Swordsman for $150.00 which is a steal. Excited to get him, has anybody completed any mods even simple ones???

Congrats. Although I prefer the Threezero one, the Medicom is still good.

I prefer the Medicom one, however the small details on the Threezero one like the cloth, pleather bags/etc, blood on dragon slayer are awesome. Best thing though has to be the arms on the Threezeo figure, the arms are amazing and worthy of Guts. The medicom arms are the same for the Band Of The Hawk/Black Swordsman which is a problem.

Prefer Medicom’s to. He looks more angry and from the 97 anime. Threezero looks like the manga abit. But I just love how the medi one is made

Last chance to pre-order F4F 1/4 Guts statue! Ends next Friday
https://www.first4figures.com/
guts_webfront-890px-lastchance.jpg

Prefer Medicom’s to. He looks more angry and from the 97 anime. Threezero looks like the manga abit. But I just love how the medi one is made

Medicom excels at non-live action headsculpt. but the screw in body is so outdated with those ugly screw cover bumps. For some reason Threezero figures always felt something lacking. it's value tend to drop and don't really gather much demands.

Haha orders are still open for F4F Guts, I guess F4F's closing orders announcement was just meant to have more people pre-order it.
Makes me wonder how many people actually ordered it. The heads look downright ugly imo.
Plus the front hair strands are supposed to be separate from each other, not molded together.
47F9XRc.jpg

Does Three Zeroe's Berserker Guts have a release date? I really hope it comes with a Guts headsculpt with the white streak in his hair.

Does Three Zeroe's Berserker Guts have a release date? I really hope it comes with a Guts headsculpt with the white streak in his hair.

No release data or preorder start date given, so far.

There are likely a few Game of Thrones figures they still want to get out while the series is in the spotlight before going back to release some of the other items they have in development.

I would hope they post preorders before any of the Ultraman or FMA figures they showcased recently given how long we have known about the development.

No release data or preorder start date given, so far.

There are likely a few Game of Thrones figures they still want to get out while the series is in the spotlight before going back to release some of the other items they have in development.

I would hope they post preorders before any of the Ultraman or FMA figures they showcased recently given how long we have known about the development.

That's the thing, it was teased literally years ago. Whack attack.

Still can't believe there's still no 1/6 Griffith or Casca figures too. Brutal.

Back