Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's gorgeous. Hoping it comes with an unmasked head that isn't a TZ exclusive. Guessing $250..?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

According to the P1 FB group it looks like 1/3 Guts is about to go up for po.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1550573038127.jpg
    FB_IMG_1550573038127.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 261
Regular edition: $1,099
https://www.prime1studio.com/berserk-9/br-guts-the-black-swordsman-mmbr-01.html

Deluxe edition: Regular edition+2 extra heads, 2 Pucks, 1 interchangeable arm piece $1,299
https://www.prime1studio.com/berserk-9/br-guts-the-black-swordsman-mmbr-01dx.html

I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition since I've been drooling for this statue ever since it was revealed.

Anyone from the USA order from the Prime1 website? Did your statue arrive safe and unbroken? Asking because it ships from overseas and don't want any of it to arrive damaged.
Sideshow ships from the US but I'd rather deal with Prime1 since the PayPal payment option's much more convenient.

i wish they'd say if they're gonna make a 1/3 Berserker armor piece. i don't want to buy the 1/4 and get hosed if they announce a 1/3 piece like with Black Swordsman.

i wish they'd say if they're gonna make a 1/3 Berserker armor piece. i don't want to buy the 1/4 and get hosed if they announce a 1/3 piece like with Black Swordsman.

Hopefully summer wonderfest will bring additional information. I've seen talk about a 1/3 berserker armor in the fb group, but I haven't seen any official announcement so it may just be speculation. I've already got multiple POs for the 1/4 line, but the 1/3 line is tempting me.

One of the admins on their FB group has verbally confirmed 1/3 Berserker Armor is happening.

One of the admins on their FB group has verbally confirmed 1/3 Berserker Armor is happening.
do you have a screen cap or a link by chance? i would love you forever.

edit-verbal means spoken, duh spliff. man that's awesome, time to take out the 1/4 piece of my cart.

Anyone have any pics or tease for the Prime 1 diorama?? I preordered Tsume's but I'd love to see P1 to make a final decision

Has anyone seen/do you know of any mods to have the Three Zero arms for their guts figure switched to the Medicom version? I know its not worth it but if its been done I want to see it.

Wow congrats on the P1 Berserker statue and other statues as well!

Has anyone seen/do you know of any mods to have the Three Zero arms for their guts figure switched to the Medicom version? I know its not worth it but if its been done I want to see it.

Medicom figures are generally smaller than other 1:6 figures so it probably would look funny.

Congrats on the Berserker armor Prime 1 statue!

I will say that imo the sculpt kind of looks...off for some reason? The sculpt makes the armor look much more bulky than how it looks in the manga. I think it's because of how thick the thighs are compared to the body and that he isn't hunched over compared to other statues.

Xill1310766640.jpeg

So far i found that each Prime 1 statue looked off somehow except the 1/3 scale Guts which I've pre-ordered.

Thanks man. Congrats on 1/3 Guts. I ordered that one as well. I think prime 1 absolutely does take a few creative liberties on all of their statues, not just the Berserk line. And to be completely honest that's what I'm looking for in a statue company. I want them to take the series I'm interested and bring them to life. For me there's no other statue line out there right now that competes with the Prime 1 Berserk line. The statues are absolutely incredible and when you see them in person the presence that they have in the room is insane. I like the more realistic approach they take as well. Some people say the bases are too "busy" for them but I honestly love them.

I hear you on the armor appearing a bit more bulky than it looks in the manga, but I personally have no issue with the way it looks. I thing it goes hand in hand with the more realistic approach. You know theres an actual human being inside that armor.

REEEAAALLY hope that once the last Game of Thrones season finishes and the Transformers movies die down, Threezero can FINALLY put up the 1/6 scale Berserker armor Guts figure for pre-order.
Can't believe it's been over 3 years since they first teased it, it feels like a decade since.

Back