Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

Yeah that Colossal Titan is awesome! I think Zodd could definitely happen, but it probably depends on how well Casca does. BotH Guts is doing well judging from preorder sales I think, but I think Casca is the real risk in this line. Griffith has been a slower seller, Casca could be a slower seller, but Zodd could go either way. I think he would be a bigger seller the everyone but the first two Guts releases, but who knows?

Got the first two Guts didn't get Griffith yet looking forward to the commander guts figure.

I think Griffith is one of the best Figma figures yet. He's just a really impressive looking figure with his armor and design.

Art of war has been doing Zodd Human Form in few modes, Polystone Statue, PVC Statue, Plastic Action Figure, Plastic mini action figure, just they are not the same scale as Figmas.

Yeah they could make his human side which would be fine, though I think it's still more than they would do. It would be pretty cool to see someone else work in unison with GSC to make some Berserk monster figures.

And for those that came in late for Art Of War, their non numbered statues started from $100, which isn't too bad, but newer statues seems to have jumped up in terms of price. And of course not all of them are nice.

But they are also doing the 1/1 Benhelit which is nicely done and comes at decent price.

Yeah, and that's the kicker. I'm only collecting stuff that's in scale with Figma. I mean Zodd can be a bit off and still work, but I'll probably be waiting to see what other versions of him are made. I mean, Zodd is a pretty major Berserk character, so I hope someone makes a version that can be displayed with the Figma figures soon.

Yeah, and that's the kicker. I'm only collecting stuff that's in scale with Figma. I mean Zodd can be a bit off and still work, but I'll probably be waiting to see what other versions of him are made. I mean, Zodd is a pretty major Berserk character, so I hope someone makes a version that can be displayed with the Figma figures soon.

Imagine a hill of swords diorama .:panic:

I use to have a few more Art_Of_War items, this is all I have left and most the Japanese language manga's.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the ones with running Horse, it's more like a art furniture that rich tycoons would display than a collectible.

Just received Zodd Human Form polystone, the whole box is pretty heavy, so is the statue. mix of polystone & leather on the belt/straps, but the skin tone is the pale version, looks abit like he's sick compared to normal darker tone. But he's facing abit downwards so if you put him on eye level you can't really see much of him.

Newest piece by Art of War. One of their best! Sadly, I just don't want to spend 1000+ USD on one piece!

PH1384397997.jpg

https://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=537

I'm guessing there aren't many Art Of War statue collectors here since it's so:

1.Rare
2.Expensive
3.Heavy to Ship & Fragile

I own two Art of War statues. Neither of them are very rare or exclusive pieces, but I love them and are proud to have em' in my collection. I'm always on the look-out for fair prices on some more impressive AoW statues.

23y4.jpg

PVC Black Swordsman Guts
Exclusive Version Serpico w/custom paint work from AoW (Love this character, so I couldn't pass up buying the only statue we'll ever get of him)

These really are nice, AoW just has a distinct look/feel and go hand-in-hand with my love for Berserk. I was super nervous dealing with them direct from their website the first time (Serpico), but the process was straight forward and simply. Now that they have an eBay store, things are that much easier.

Last edited:

Wow I really want that Art of War statue. How much is it and how large is it? The new Berserker armor one I mean. I have that PVC Guts statue they had released.

Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk

Wow I really want that Art of War statue. How much is it and how large is it? The new Berserker armor one I mean. I have that PVC Guts statue they had released.

It's a cool ¥100,000 for the limited version, and ¥97,000 for the standard release. It's 53cm high including the base.

Last edited:

Casca suppose to have darker skin not fair.

That new art of war statue looks nice right out of the manga to bad it's so expensive.

I think the Figmas are more manga styled than movie style, at least Black Soldier & Berserker Armor Guts. BotH Guts, Griffth, and Casca seem to be a blend of manga and movie. Taking their overall look from the movies, but still having some manga influence as well. I'm really happy with the Figma stuff. I mean, $35-60 a piece is a lot more affordable for me than $1000 a piece for a statue. Those pieces are simply on another level altogether. I almost think those of us who collect the figures and those who collect the statues are coming from different places as collectors. I like the AoW statues, and I collect some statues myself, but nothing that high end.

I eagerly await the release of Figma BotH Guts & Casca, and hope that the line will continue. Some more characters from the later part of the story would be nice, as well as some enemies.

Great thread, man I love me some Berserk. I had a couple AoW products but sold them. But I do still have the 20th Anniversary Guts, which is my favorite amongst all my SS, Hot Toys, CM, etc.... Also have the Dark Horse run. AoW just released a new Armored Guts on the ghost ship, but haven't pulled the trigger yet, here's a few ****ty pics
C03A24F5-8840-4412-8E21-020B90D2D184-78-0000000F146E2CD2_zps0550abc1.jpg

441E2826-E96D-41F4-BDF6-5B25C0DF9E1B-78-0000000F54704CA8_zps164a8325.jpg

3852C5DB-62F6-42C5-8B43-CEB37F4D3987-78-0000000F60694305_zps8652b72b.jpg

BF1731DC-2F97-4655-A1D6-056222F8EA8C-78-0000000F6AA053B6_zps530884d8.jpg

4EE890B9-20F1-499A-9679-B573847F089C-78-0000000F7337D5B9_zps9cfc4041.jpg

Back