Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there gang, I just finished the show, and plan on reading the maga next. Are the berserk Figma figures worth the money? I could use a Guts to battle my Link and Vegeta, also are there any awesome statues or PFs available of any of the characters?
there are plenty of awesome statues, but they all cost an arm and a leg.

IMG_0312.jpg
there are plenty of awesome statues, but they all cost an arm and a leg.

those are sweet! I currently collect Star Wars and some minor DBZ figures, but I'd love to add that Berserker armor statue to my shelf. When did that come out?

The Tentacle ship was released in april. There are a few statues with the berserker armor including a Figma I posted on the previous page. This specific one is expensive but I think its well worth it.

One of the guys I know is selling his entire collection about 40 statues from berserk because of... unexpected life events. His collection is amazing and dwarfs mine. Would anyone be interested?

One of the guys I know is selling his entire collection about 40 statues from berserk because of... unexpected life events. His collection is amazing and dwarfs mine. Would anyone be interested?

Depends on his prices and what he got.

um, hell yes?

first dibs on Zodd and Berserker armor stuff????

So I have some 1/6th Star Wars figures, would anyone be interested in a trade for the RAH Guts or other Berserk Merch?

I ordered the Figma Griffith yesterday, I hope to get it this week. I think Friday I might order the Figma Hawks Guts and Casca.

I really wish we had more beserk figures. I know we sort of do but I want medicom quality black swordman guts, a band of the hawk casca and the skull night.

Back