Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Figma Griffith arrived in the mail just now, I got to wait to get off work to check it out but my girl said it's in perfect condition.

Thats awesome man its a great figure.

Didn't get a chance to take pics but I love it. In a way, it could be my favorite of the line now. Only problem is that the back of his helmet that protects his neck is slightly misshapen but it's hardly noticeable.

Didn't get a chance to take pics but I love it. In a way, it could be my favorite of the line now. Only problem is that the back of his helmet that protects his neck is slightly misshapen but it's hardly noticeable.

Where do you buy your stuff you seem to always get something flawed or do you look for those type of things?

Where do you buy your stuff you seem to always get something flawed or do you look for those type of things?

I'm very OCD. It was brand new off Amazon. All my figures have at least one flaw usually. Although I can ignore about 90% of them once they aren't "new" to me anymore.

Does anyone know any online or physical stores inside the U.S. That sell the Figma or RAH guts? I want them really bad but I don't like buying things on ebay out of japan, and trading is taking a while, haha. Any advice would be appreciated

Does anyone know any online or physical stores inside the U.S. That sell the Figma or RAH guts? I want them really bad but I don't like buying things on ebay out of japan, and trading is taking a while, haha. Any advice would be appreciated

There are a few stores in NYC that sell them.

Finally got around to taking shots of Griffith, and I just got Hawks Guts over the weekend.

SQW1pZP.jpg

Hrs6DYk.jpg

O6hKQL3.jpg

wpkKlGa.jpg

Hi,

Please go check out my collection of berserk statues at the "show your shelves" section. Any feedback is welcome.

Back