Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the RAH and it's really beautiful, the paint on the armor is great (with a little weathering).
I really hope they will do more characters.

VVhurm.jpg

zeCekr.jpg

oNq2zB.jpg

Got the RAH and it's really beautiful, the paint on the armor is great (with a little weathering).
I really hope they will do more characters.

fantastic pics Siona! :clap that first pose is so cool!

yeah if they do a black swordsman.... will be a must have.

Man, I LOVE this figure. To think that I was about to cancel him. Really impressed with the overall look of this figure. It's also pretty huge for a Medicom.

I really hope they come out with other figures from this series; would love a Casca!

Just a simple pose, for now . . . . . .

MedHaul6.jpg MedHaul7.jpg MedHaul8.jpg MedHaul9.jpg

Been reading for days now. On the retribution arc. A lot of very disturbing deranged stuff in this arc but I can't put it down. This anime/manga has hit my top 10 ever. I remember the days of 17 when I thought all anime was like dbz and Pokemon and that naruto was the best anime in the world. I really grew since then lol.

How often does this guy release a chapter?

When he's on a roll, we'll see an episode with every issue of Young Animal. Which I think is published twice a month. But these consistent runs don't usually last very long. So, expect somewhere between 0 and 10 episodes a year...

When he's on a roll, we'll see an episode with every issue of Young Animal. Which I think is published twice a month. But these consistent runs don't usually last very long. So, expect somewhere between 0 and 10 episodes a year...

Gotcha. I'll just wait a couple years. I hate waiting. :lol

Been reading for days now. On the retribution arc. A lot of very disturbing deranged stuff in this arc but I can't put it down. This anime/manga has hit my top 10 ever. I remember the days of 17 when I thought all anime was like dbz and Pokemon and that naruto was the best anime in the world. I really grew since then lol.

Yea I thought the same way I thought all anime was like dbz until I saw this and ninja scroll glad your enjoying it.

Hey guys, just getting into this Berserk stuff. looks so cool, do any of you know a good place other than ebay to pick up the figma figures..? I understand some of them are older, the new band of the hawk guts I can get from Hobby link japan, but im looking to get the other two Guts and Griffith

Hey guys, just getting into this Berserk stuff. looks so cool, do any of you know a good place other than ebay to pick up the figma figures..? I understand some of them are older, the new band of the hawk guts I can get from Hobby link japan, but im looking to get the other two Guts and Griffith

Good luck getting the black swordsman Guts he's hard to find at a great price.

Yea Im not even gonna read past the millenium falcon arc. I rather wait for this dude to be done then read again. I dont know what this guys issue is but if I had a best selling Masterpiece with a loyal fanbase that have been waiting for years to see the fate of the characters they fell in love with I'd give them what they want as soon as possible so i wont have a burden and neverending reminder that I have to finish this story someday. Makes no sense but hey whatever.

ANd it doesnt have to be rushed but Holy **** this came out in the 80s. Make an attempt to finish your story.

I've loved Berserk ever since I saw the anime more than 10 years ago. Masterpiece. I've since downloaded every Susumu Hirasawa album and they are all great. The movies were really good too and got better as they went. I prefer the anime for the taka no dan era but for the dark era and eclipse the movie was much better.
I have all the mangas (French edition) and the only pieces I have are the AoW Femto and a very basic AoW Gatsu figure. I'd love to get more but they're smoking crack with their $600 for 1:10 pieces and $1k for 1:6. I keep praying another company like Tsume gets the rights to make statues.

Back