Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of the RAH piece. Medicom really stepped it up with this release!
huovo7.jpg
20fuxw6.jpg
2l8j2o0.jpg
34s1pw2.jpg
5dsd5h.jpg
a9yftk.jpg
o8ug5w.jpg
r043n7.jpg
9gam9g.jpg
xqcsd4.jpg
1rsqq8.jpg

Last edited:
Griffith is out it's a very nice figure.
Yea just got him. Hes is really cool. his cape flows majestically in the wind lol. They really made him look like a chick in the movies and his femento form has lipstick. Going in you'd think he was a girl like i did.

Yea just got him. Hes is really cool. his cape flows majestically in the wind lol. They really made him look like a chick in the movies and his femento form has lipstick. Going in you'd think he was a girl like i did.

I never had that problem with Griffith I only had the problem with Frieza from DBZ cause the horrible American dub voiced him as a female.

I want to buy the RAH guts but is there a chance that there will be more in the future?
I may pass if he stands alone, don't get me wrong he looks amazing

There's always a thing going on between Griffith & Guts, and the fact the Grittith slept with Gannon & The Princess & Rapes Casca makes me think he's a Bi or great calibre on both giving & receiving ends.

There's always a thing going on between Griffith & Guts, and the fact the Grittith slept with Gannon & The Princess & Rapes Casca makes me think he's a Bi or great calibre on both giving & receiving ends.

I think that thing with the Gannon was for him to achieve his dream. Remember this guy sacrificed his whole army to further achieve his dream of gaining a country/kingdom. Having sex with an old man wasn't gonna stop him. He wanted this really badly. He's a pretty selfish character and thats what makes him a great bad guy.

I never had that problem with Griffith I only had the problem with Frieza from DBZ cause the horrible American dub voiced him as a female.

Whaaaat? Stupid dubs....

The thing with Griffith and feeling ans his soul is that even though before Guts leaves he has some humanity, as we know his first and foremost goal is to reach "the castle". Gannon is just a tool for him to take a step up the ladder. By the time he rapes Charlotte he's completely unhinged because of Guts and well Casca he's Femto so.... and it's also just to piss Guts off. Which works brilliantly I might add.

Having said that during the time when he's normal and relaxed for the first time he's definitely attracted to Guts and I actually think he was more gay than bi.

IMO I think Griffith did have romantic feelings for guts. One tell tale sign was what happened after guts left. He was deeply depressed and recklessly had sex with Charlotte as a way to get back at guts. That's what usually happens in a break up, where one person would do something out of spite to either punish him/herself or the other person. During the act, all he can think about was guts. Afterwards, he was balled up, crying...almost as if he was disgusted with himself.

Of course Griffiths sexual preference is up to debate and can be interpreted in many ways. But he always struck me as bi, but preferred men. I dunno.

I feel Griffith had a connection to Guts sexuality and he owned him he won Guts he told him he will chose the time of his death but at the same time Guts was raped as a child which explains why he didn't like to be touched.

I think Griffith liked casca to. Remember when the two hugged each other and he got upset. Then he had a dream of him and casca being husband and wife and had a son named guts. I think the reason why Griffith got mad when guts left is because that's the first time he lost.

I think Griffith liked casca to. Remember when the two hugged each other and he got upset. Then he had a dream of him and casca being husband and wife and had a son named guts. I think the reason why Griffith got mad when guts left is because that's the first time he lost.

No joke but I also heard he was ghey for Gutz. :lol

In a way I don't know if Griffith knows what he wants until the ellipse happens
No joke but I also heard he was they for Gutz. :lol

I would say so.

Question bump

I say it get Medicom go for a lot on the secondary market I doubt they will make anymore berserk.

Griffith is just a Cleopatra with a guys body.

He was great until the part the show showed his weakness, from Ganon & so on.

I feel Griffith had a connection to Guts sexuality and he owned him he won Guts he told him he will chose the time of his death but at the same time Guts was raped as a child which explains why he didn't like to be touched.

No joke but I also heard he was ghey for Gutz. :lol

Lol i didnt see that I just saw him as a baby who gets mad when he doesnt get his way so he ruined his reputation and killed almost all of his friends.

i don't think he went to the princess just to get revenge on Guts, it's not like Guts show any personnel affection towards Griffith that it'd hurt him by doing so.

he went to the princess because he lost an important chess piece that can do all the dirty work for him, he probably still has alot of enemies to kill off, and sleeping with the princess was also part of the plan to get secret support from her, just that he decided to execute the plan out of shock & not doing enough planning. But to think he can't win the royal guards without his sword means that he probably won't be able to with his sword. He'd probably knows what'd happen to him and probably knows there is this torturer down the dungeon, but he just gives himself up. I guess this is the only way to set the storyline up.

Guts probably didn't like to get it from behind from experience.

Lol i didnt see that I just saw him as a baby who gets mad when he doesnt get his way so he ruined his reputation and killed almost all of his friends.

i don't think he went to the princess just to get revenge on Guts, it's not like Guts show any personnel affection towards Griffith that it'd hurt him by doing so.

he went to the princess because he lost an important chess piece that can do all the dirty work for him, he probably still has alot of enemies to kill off, and sleeping with the princess was also part of the plan to get secret support from her, just that he decided to execute the plan out of shock & not doing enough planning. But to think he can't win the royal guards without his sword means that he probably won't be able to with his sword. He'd probably knows what'd happen to him and probably knows there is this torturer down the dungeon, but he just gives himself up. I guess this is the only way to set the storyline up.

Guts probably didn't like to get it from behind from experience.

Great post it makes sense .

Back