Media Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk (Being developed by Dynasty Warriors creators)

Am I missing something or is the only date mentioned for a western released listed as "2017"?

I can't even look on the page to check since the work filter blocks it. I really don't think it'd be wise to do segregated releases like that for such a niche series.

All I have seen...

"It's coming on September 21 on PS3, PS4, and Vita in Japan, but North American and Europe will be getting it on PS4, Vita, and PC at some point (Hardcore Gamer reports 2017). "

beats Capcom who never gave us physical copies of some games anyway like REmake and 0 remastered on PS3 or DMC 4 Special Edition period.

beats Capcom who never gave us physical copies of some games anyway like REmake and 0 remastered on PS3 or DMC 4 Special Edition period.

At least were getting it, albeit late.

I was expecting something crappy looking but I was impressed by the trailer. Hype levels rising!

And FSLAR, get on that Berserk wagon and start reading immediately or else. :lecture I bet he throws in the towel and quits due to all the heavy **** in it. Wimp. :lol

How far is the comic from the Anime dvd box set?
How far would that box set be from the game?

All I have watched for Berserk is the box set.

The Anime is only like 25-30% of the Manga.

What Snake said. The only animated Berserk we've ever gotten is all pre-Eclipse/Golden Age wars... TWICE. July 1st starts the new anime where we finally get an animated account of post-Eclipse events with more fantasy elements.

New chapter is out Brando, just waiting on translation.

New chapter is out Brando, just waiting on translation.

Oh sweet. I stopped reading around the time Guts had to fight the giant sea creature at "Not-Innsmouth" since I was all caught up but decided to wait until a few more chapters. Definitely been long enough since then.

By the look of the scans of the new chapter he is finally kicking into high gear with the damn story and showing info that matters. Looks like they finally got where they need to go and Casca will get her memories back.

almost 2 pages too late :p

Wallpaper if anyone wants it.

yG92gKX.jpg

I just found out on the Berserk Reddit that a special DLC of Casca in her wet nighty after the Eclipse will come with pre orders :lol

https://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Berserk_Musou/DLC

WHrXZbc.png

Back