Ben Kingsley’s ‘Secret Marvel Project’ Revealed - Marvel Short Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there's a reason all those new suits sucked ***** and had specific purposes, the poor guy made them while he was sleep deprived.

The thing with the suits is, he made all those in an attempt to deal with his mental state. He felt inadaqute, and scared, so he took time away from his life, and Pepper to build these things to deal with his fears.

Him destroying them was him moving away from them. Not the suits as a whole, but his need for them.

He's always going to use them. But he finally understands he can be just as powerful without them as he is with them. Emotionally.

So beautiful... so poetic.

So beautiful... so poetic.

were_connected-89933.gif

It would be a miracle of reverse trolling if they turn around and have Trevorin the loser clone of the real Mandarin with Kingsley in full Fu Manchu and pulled back eyelids. :lol

The thing with the suits is, he made all those in an attempt to deal with his mental state. He felt inadaqute, and scared, so he took time away from his life, and Pepper to build these things to deal with his fears.

Him destroying them was him moving away from them. Not the suits as a whole, but his need for them.

He's always going to use them. But he finally understands he can be just as powerful without them as he is with them. Emotionally.

This is Iron Man, Stark doesn't simply "move away" from his armor. To pretend that he's somehow more Iron Man without the armor is wishful sentiment.

There is Stark, his troubles, his triumphs and his armor. His armor may not be his greatest triumph, but it is the coolest.

But it's the truth.

It's not him saying he's done with the armor. It's him maning up and saying "I don't need that ****." Of course he's going to have more armor. That's his thing.

But it's the truth.

It's not him saying he's done with the armor. It's him maning up and saying "I don't need that ****." Of course he's going to have more armor. That's his thing.

It's not that he should ever need the armor, it's that he personally loves it. That's what makes him such a refresher from the other tortured heroes out there. When he's in the suit, he's having the time of his life.

I was totally up for him to have a breakdown in IM3, but the resolution shouldn't have ended with a toolish obsession to prove to Pepper and himself that he really loves her more than the armor. The ending I was hoping for had him donning a new Mark whatever not because he had to or any national emergency, but just for the hell of it. That's how I identify with him at any rate.

I don't recall seeing killians dead body, and he already survived one explosion.

Unless there is a dead body, by Hollywood rules, he is not dead.

I don't recall seeing killians dead body, and he already survived one explosion.

Unless there is a dead body, by Hollywood rules, he is not dead.

uh huh...depp would disagree with that philosophy.

[ame="https://youtu.be/Y3dt4zePvnE"]https://youtu.be/Y3dt4zePvnE[/ame]

Back