Belet West Poison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrmasterminh

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I haven't seen any post on this guy "Belet West Poison". I think he's awesome for $100 bucks. His face is a little bit too happy. I have a crappy camera and setup, but here it is. He is much better in person.

I picked this one up too (i'm a kung fu whore) and was really impressed with the figure. Hope they do more like this....

I picked this one up too (i'm a kung fu whore) and was really impressed with the figure. Hope they do more like this....
Did you pick up "lung india - outlaw monk"? It is an awesome one too.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This is a recast of Hot Toys' Leslie Cheung head sculpt from A Chinese Ghost Story figure. I am also a kungfu whore so I snatched him up for under $100. I don't like how Belet called this figure West Poison because he looks nothing like the character West Poison from The Legend of the Condor Heroes.

This is a recast of Hot Toys' Leslie Cheung head sculpt from A Chinese Ghost Story figure. I am also a kungfu whore so I snatched him up for under $100. I don't like how Belet called this figure West Poison because he looks nothing like the character West Poison from The Legend of the Condor Heroes.
Didn't know it was a recast, but I do love the outfit and messy hair.

I am kinda sad I missed the Hot Toys Warlords figures.

Was thinking about it, but limited funds. Just wondering, how historically accurate is th Yue Fei Red Armor? It looks really nice.

Yue Fei's Red Armor is based on the movie. It looks nice but I feel its quality is still below 303 Toys & O-Soul. Yue Fei Temple is in Hangzhou, and to be honest, even his statue in the temple is generic looking. LOL

It's not from LOCH series , but from Ashes Of Time movie.

I haven't seen any post on this guy "Belet West Poison". I think he's awesome for $100 bucks. His face is a little bit too happy. I have a crappy camera and setup, but here it is. He is much better in person.

20151230_150058_zpsokjw3dud.jpg
[/URL]

How is the package? How many hands does the figures come with? Could you please post a picture of the hands? Thank you.

Back