Begins demon bat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bro,
those are my pics I posted, if you need more email me direct.
Thanks
BC

your oc head... oh ... my...

why on earth, how on earth is this possible...

genius. genius. genius!

some people would kill for this head. i already killed someone :D
nah, just a joke. but damn man. my life would be completed to own that :D

is this again just a private work from you adam? or is there a chance to release this like your nicholson joker head or two-face?

Yes, if you are considering releasing the Begins head by itself, please let us know. Blows the original Hot Toys version out of the water, based on what I'm seeing here.

Ive already asked adam awhile back regarding the OC head, but I guess hes not planning to release those yet :(

Hope xeno or bobby c would step up and do this as well, Im sure theres a huge market for that OC head.

No... really hope we get it though!

Still can't stop looking at the Begins head - I think it's your BEST work Adam, even beating the Wayne.

Seriously man, Adam reached a point where you cant say "this is your best work" anymore. The last heads I have seen where all killer likeness.

BTW: Adam if I may suggest (is this formal English? I need to come back in this style of writing :lol), I would add some clips to the cowl and use a different cape (Takara, Lance or whatever) with the OC Bats. This was the way they did it on the Takara and it gave the figure a nicer overall view. The HT clips always look so out of place...

Agreed - HT body, Adam head, custom lforigno cape (best I have come across for OC Batman), clips in the right place.

And you have the PERFECT Begins Batman figure. A masterpiece.

That is just epic. HT's is crap in the sense of sculpt and accuracy. They should take note of your sculpts.

And that Batman Begins normal sculpt on the right is how it's SUPPOSED to look. It's bloody fantastic. I've been saying forever that the mouth and something are seriously wrong on the HT. No one ever listens to me though because they worship it like it's the Holy grail.

Great work man!

Back