Begins demon bat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I started a demon bat sculpt a long time ago and never had the time to finish it..since Hot toys' release of their version I thought I'd show you guys mine.
It is still very rough in wax, hopefully one day I'll have the time to finish it.
Btw, anybody have hd shots of the demon bat? Thanks .

d7bfbeb6c4bf714fad15797ad6a7bc81-d36ljry.jpg

5348177761_97daa86242_b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Begins Bats

Holy moly! That's exatly what I'm looking for! Thanks a lot man! Is that prop from the film or is is fan made?
Where did u get these pics btw?

No problem. They're official. I saved them when someone posted them months back.

Would you like some screencaps or is that a good enough reference?

Re: Begins Bats

I have a few caps..they're ok. I wouldnt hurt to have more. Thanks again man, those official pics are geat!

No problem. They're official. I saved them when someone posted them months back.

Would you like some screencaps or is that a good enough reference?

Here it is in action,

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uRKrQWGFgIw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uRKrQWGFgIw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Here's a prototype of the Mattel headsculpt by the Four Horsemen for the Movie Masters line,

picture.php

Wow! That Begins sculpt is freaking awesome! And the Demon Bats looks so much better than hT. Idk why but to me HT just doesn't look right. Maybe it's the softer/rounder edges on yours. Keep up the good work buddy!

First time I've seen that clip. Tumbler is such an aggressive beast.

Hey guys. I started a demon bat sculpt a long time ago and never had the time to finish it..since Hot toys' release of their version I thought I'd show you guys mine.
It is still very rough in wax, hopefully on day I'll have the time to finish it.
Btw, anybody have hd shots of the demon bat? Thanks .

d7bfbeb6c4bf714fad15797ad6a7bc81-d36ljry.jpg

Thats exactly how I see Demon Bats in my memory. Well done!

Bats is amazing too! :rock

BTW: WIll send you a PM by the end of next week. :hi5:

Looks good.

Idk why but to me HT just doesn't look right. Maybe it's the softer/rounder edges on yours. Keep up the good work buddy!

That's exactly why the Hot Toys sculpt is so inaccurate - the hard edges of HT's sculpt make it look like a freaky demon wearing a freaky mask. But this sculpt, as on the screen, portrays a Bat-Demon with a smooth, organic face, with the mask seamlessly integrated into the creature.

Wow Adam! Happy to see you post this!
I could kill to own the OC sculpt :D

Wow Adam! Happy to see you post this!
I could kill to own the OC sculpt :D

This

Adam, you're a genius what else can I say, that begins head is truly a Grail

The demon is also perfection

Goddamn

Needless to say, I'd also kill to own these

Last edited:
Back