Begins demon bat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome Adam, do you plan on getting the Demon Bat body so you can test fit it, or would you like me to buy one and send it over to you for a test fit? :D
Is this a trick question? lol

Been looking at this - the progress from the initial pictures a few days ago is mind boggling, so much detail added... Must have been some immense reference pics :)
They're about the same size as the ones Difabio posted.

I'm going after this look:
5350190677_1bdf77f62f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a trick question? lol

:lol NO!. I'm defn interested in this...........enough to actually find a Demon Bat and send it to you so you can test fit it. Let me know, and we can work something out. Of course, i want to wait until i could find someone parting one out for a descent price though. :cuckoo:

Yea this is great work. I'd be interested in one also. I have a Demon Batman coming so I definitely want this head. Also are you still selling laughing Joker heads?

So.... yeah, it's beautiful and everything but,.... will you make it available or will you just tease us like you did with the Bruce Wayne sculpt? ;)

And before some sour puss jumps and says (in supernerd voice)"it's his prerrogative if he wants to make it available or not. He's not obligated to make it available to everyone!!", .... well, I'm just j/k.

But please, make it available.

yea, he hasnt said either way, but if he doesnt decide to produce them, at least it would save me like $150-200. i dont think it would take that much time to produce and wouldnt require a lot of time cause its just a black paint job.

The first time I saw the HT Demon sculpt I thought, "What a piece of crap," and I thought it was silly of them to make a figure of that. Now that I see Adam's sculpt I realize how great this figure could be. It's really sad that Adam is so much better than anyone at Hot Toys, they really are just a bunch of hacks compared to him. Which is depressing, 'cause Hot Toys is what we can buy, not Adam's stuff. Still, even if I can only look at his sculpts it's enough to make me grateful he's making these.

One critique if I may Adam - this has probably more to do with the reference images you're using being maybe slightly different from the screen capture DiFabio posted, but it looks a little like your sculpt has a slight underbite going on in the lower jaw, as opposed to the screen cap, which slightly takes away from the anger in the expression, if you get what I mean?

I think if you brought the lower jaw slightly forward, and the lower set of teeth more in line with the upper ones, it'll look even angrier.

Anyway, small point, epic sculpt nevertheless, and i'd love to own it if I can get my hands on the HT exclusive... :)

Back