• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had time to try them on a body, but they seem properly scaled. Bigger than Chu's Craig which was a tad small I think.

Cool. I have his Craig and it is a wee bit small but I'm using that extra tight verycool tux which is smallish and requires a Coulson body, so having everything a bit small luckily works.

Glad this head is a wee bit larger.

Damn! Head arrived but postman left me one of those damn orange cards instead of my sculpt! Requires signature!

Now I got to go to the PO tomorrow.... torture...

Mine threw in the orange card without knocking! And I was home! I yelled out the door and he came back. Head's looking good! Now I need a paint job...

So-are all heads in USA recieved?In net tracking USPS about my tr no still written-prepearing for shipment:(

Wor gar I had trouble too!

It almost got sent back to Chu. It said undeliverable as addressed and I have a damn doorman too. I had to go to the post office to get it and I was lucky but everything was written correctly on the package.

The USPS are simply put, incompetent idiots.

Mine will be here today but I have to work so I will have to pick it up tomorrow morning . Excited much.

mdjszb5.jpg
Is Indy hiding his head in shame, because he still has the stock Hot Toys sculpt? :D

Mine threw in the orange card without knocking! And I was home!

My wife was home too, but no one called or knocked. Damn USPS.

Wor gar I had trouble too!

It almost got sent back to Chu. It said undeliverable as addressed and I have a damn doorman too.

Double damn USPS. They always do this -- postman's running late so rather than take the 30 seconds to buzz he just jams the card in and bolts.

Please take some pics, Ray! Please...

Got him! Opened him at the office! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! Man, have I been waiting for something like this for years and years.

From first gander, looks like a really clean sculpt -- nice detailing in the hair and on the forehead. Connery's signature smile-lines of course. Just an all around wonderful sculpt -- best out there for sure -- and a beautiful casting!

Thank you, Chu!

And if you have the urge, may I suggest a Roger Moore among your next pieces...? :)

Is Indy hiding his head in shame, because he still has the stock Hot Toys sculpt? :D

Yep, just can't let him look up. I'm hoping one day Chu will let my Indy look up...

I've painted my Connery head three times now, and I'm still not happy with it, and to top it off my Matt Varnish might need replacing (it's 3 years old) 'cause it made it a little too shiny.
yGw1zNe.jpg

I'm getting too old to be painting stuff this tiny ...

Anyone else's package seem to be held up in customs? Mine's been in Jamaica, NY since Nov. 30th. :(
Yep. Since Dec. 1.
Edit: I spoke too soon. The tracking number placed mine in Knoxville, TN which is the next big city close to me. But I'm going out of town this weekend. Won't see till Monday. :(

Last edited:
Yep, just can't let him look up. I'm hoping one day Chu will let my Indy look up...

I've painted my Connery head three times now, and I'm still not happy with it, and to top it off my Matt Varnish might need replacing (it's 3 years old) 'cause it made it a little too shiny.
yGw1zNe.jpg

I'm getting too old to be painting stuff this tiny ...
That looks really good. [emoji6]

Back