• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I still had my Deckard, sold it a while back. Still have my Craig and now Connery sitting waiting for paintups. Can't wait to give a go at the Connery - it's beautiful all around.

All three of mine are waiting for paintwork. :lol

I really hope they get finished and onto my figures... and not just remain wonderful little examples of amazing sculpting. 2015 is the year!

Here is my head that I've just got painted by an amazing painter

0efa86978893f36d82801adfcc64cf2c_zps014939a7.jpg

Dear Wor-Gar

Sorry for any misunderstanding. To clear the misunderstanding. I followed the instruction of BBkill to ask him before I make any payment. He replied me by his mail - [email protected] that he accepted my purchase request and he told me to make payment. Honestly, I just follow his instruction.

If my message made anyone uncomfortable. I hereby apologized.

Regards

I'm not on the list and PMd Chu on the 26th of Nov about the possibility of purchasing a head (as per the first post). I'm still waiting to see if there's one available. If others who were not on the list are starting to get payment requests I'm hopeful I'll be able to get hold of one now too.

I'm not on the list and PMd Chu on the 26th of Nov about the possibility of purchasing a head (as per the first post). I'm still waiting to see if there's one available. If others who were not on the list are starting to get payment requests I'm hopeful I'll be able to get hold of one now too.
If bbkill received your message then I think you've got a very good chance at snagging a sculpt. I believe that he is just waiting a little bit longer to see if some of the people on the list who haven't paid for their sculpts are still interested before he sells them to unlisted members.

If bbkill received your message then I think you've got a very good chance at snagging a sculpt. I believe that he is just waiting a little bit longer to see if some of the people on the list who haven't paid for their sculpts are still interested before he sells them to unlisted members.

Just heard from Chu that there's a head available for me! Thought I may have missed out but I'm stoked that I'll be getting one too.

Back