• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 29June update

bbkill must have stepped away from this for a bit for some fresh perspective. Hope he gets back to it soon. So close.

I check this thread everyday for news, sometimes twice. :)

I hope this is still somewhere in the front of the line and hasn't gotten pushed back. Please say it is so.

So am I and very, very much people around here.

thank you so much my friends~~~here i got a new update for connery
For this update, I completely tweaked the face shape and detail, also giving him a serious expression. I'm sort of happy when i compared him with the previous versions. :)
sean0716_zps6ce98112.jpg

:clap:clap:clap
For this update, I completely tweaked the face shape and detail, also giving him a serious expression. I'm sort of happy when i compared him with the previous versions. :)
sean0716_zps6ce98112.jpg

Looks perfect to me :clap:clap:clap

Just let me know when to send payment :)

Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 16July update

I'm happy with it and happy with either the serious head or the smirk!

This is a much needed head sculpt and I can't wait to get another bbkill master peice.

sean0716_zps6ce98112.jpg

WOW! Perfect! That's SO AWESOME!! Seriously! Best Connery hands-down! Let's do it! Print it! Done! Money! Gone!

:yess:

PERFECT!!!...you even did the little puffy thing I mentioned!!!...it definitely is by far the BEST Connery around!!!..I want to order it already!!!!

And please,please make same "here it is how it should be" update with Pierce.

Back