• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 26June update

Interested.

Can you make a Baretta to go with him?

Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 26June update

That Connery is looking out ****ing standing about time an awesome Connery sculpt is done

Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 27June update

27 June update :)
connery_1_zpsaae1893f.jpg

enjoy!~

Awesome! So pumped for this!

I have two Connery projects that will require heads... this is a definite buy for me.

Will go nicely with my bbkill Craig too. Still gotta find a painter for that.

I like the implementation of the smirk BUT...something is still off with the scukpt...around the eyes I think....:-/

Cool!Just not sure about eyes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I like the implementation of the smirk BUT...something is still off with the scukpt...around the eyes I think....:-/

I agree. It's definitely the best sculpt I have seen of Connery, but the eyes don't do it for me. I think it's because his eyes were slightly droopy if that makes sense.

Probably too wide-eyed for Bond. He's more of a narrow-stare kind of guy. Especially with a slightly more pronounced smirk on one side.

But I really like the proportions of the face. Narrow the eyes a bit (and maybe a little more upturn on that right side of the mouth) and its a homerun... virtually speaking.

Probably too wide-eyed for Bond. He's more of a narrow-stare kind of guy. Especially with a slightly more pronounced smirk on one side.

But I really like the proportions of the face. Narrow the eyes a bit (and maybe a little more upturn on that right side of the mouth) and its a homerun... virtually speaking.

Same opinion-eyes and more smirk(upturn of right side of mouth) and that's it.

Looking fantastic. Can't wait to pick up your Brosnan and this one!

Back