• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Falling guy - M. Douglas(update resin sample pg14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks guys. We are deciding today which body to go with. This has always been the hardest part believe or not. The decision to mod the neck or even remove it will be up to each of you for your desired look. In any case sometimes the simplest figures can be the most challenging ones. Well that's just my opinion. Anyways the next step is to launch the Thread for the set. Stand by. One last post here and then we move this party. Thanks to Jacob for his input. Thanks bro.

Getting my head sculpt on Tuesday. Really looking forward to having it in hand!

Got mine mocked up on zcwo soccer Griggs body. The size is pretty good on it. The body will take hot toys hands as well.

780b90509ec4fe2b5c1624cd5d4dec88.jpg

c2d68bbdf477a1cce67d4a9bfec75a2b.jpg

a9c015f46bbb9e203a0fc9c227019acc.jpg

Thanks Jacob...the pics you sent me really gave a new perspective on this. I've got pics of mine on the TT19 that I will share soon but I think the zcwo body is the better pick because of the neck. The 19 will work if the clothes are tailored correctly. I'm going to post both sets of head on bodies once I get to work tomorrow and let everyone decide which body they want for the clothing set. I love the mock up bro so thanks.

Obviously the sculpted neck has been cut off then?

The body you have it on looks good, Jacob.

That definitely looks really good!! I checked out the zwco soccer Giggs body on eBay and there's not very many listed for sale or would have to buy the full figure retailed at around $200. :horror LOL! Well, will have to keep on looking and check out other sites. Hoping to grab just the body. If that doesn't work out, I hope a ttm19 would work as well since I have one already.

That definitely looks really good!! I checked out the zwco soccer Giggs body on eBay and there's not very many listed for sale or would have to buy the full figure retailed at around $200. :horror LOL! Well, will have to keep on looking and check out other sites. Hoping to grab just the body. If that doesn't work out, I hope a ttm19 would work as well since I have one already.
I think is the same....I can't say for sure but I'm betting it's damn close.
02aaea6a3c97ae30abd8e01cae1c108a.jpg

..these might work as well
fad31abed1518f35b10feb0647393355.jpg

Is there any difference between the Manchester Mata body and the Kagawa body with the yellow shoes?

Ok guys the Interest thread has been launched!! Go over there now and get on if you want to be a part of this set. All future pics and questions, comments, suggestions need to be done there as this is Yh Ya's sales thread. Thanks for your interest!!

received_479964272166452.jpeg

Hi
It's a long time for update.
It's a pic of painted by Jaeduk Kim.
He is a good painter and I think just you guys will enjoy this pic.:)

Back