Bayonetta custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandysuicide

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys! I thought I'd put my progress here, not much to be shown so far but here it goes...

Here's Bayonetta for those who don't know her:

bayonetta-ps3sega1.jpg

So far I have the catsuit and the ribbons for the hair, I'm waiting for the head, and I need a body. I have a Triad Otaku 1.0 body coming in soon, and I think that's gonna be my choice, since I need a body with boobies and it needs to have a seamless back, while still being able to pull off some poses (she's very flexible lol).

The catsuit is a CY girls Destiny catsuit, the only mod so far are the white sleeves, but I've still got a long way to go..

CapitalFederal-20120515-00577.jpg

And here's the ribbon, the decals I used are from a 1/4 resin kit I got :) they don't seem to hang on very well to the ribbon but hopefully once they're set in the hair they'll look better :)

CapitalFederal-20120515-00575.jpg

This looks like it is going to turn out awesome! I have always wanted a 1/6th Bayonetta. It's a seriously underrated game. Keep up the great work man :clap

definitely a cool character, I have the game too. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

This looks like it is going to turn out awesome! I have always wanted a 1/6th Bayonetta. It's a seriously underrated game. Keep up the great work man :clap

Haha thanks man, but i'm a lady :monkey1

The rest of you guys, thanks also for the comments!

For now it has been put on hold until more of my items arrive, the thing is this: since this was my second custom, i has no idea that the proportions a cy girl body has are worlds away from that of the triad otaku body, and when i tried to put on the catsuit.. Well, suffice it to say it didnt go past the hip. And a cy girls body would be too short for Bayonetta's proportions, so I went on another direction with the body. Someone on OSW suggested I use a 3A body because of the sleek legs and elongated proportions it has, and it's perfect! The only drawback is that is has a cut under the bust for more articualtion and it will show on the back, but other than that they seem perfect, and I was lucky to score two, one for Bayonetta and one for Jeanne <3

For the heads, I'm using a male Obitsu head with rooted hair for Bayonetta and Triad's Vanity head for Jeanne. And as for the catsuits, I'll most probably have to make they myself, even though i had bought a white catsuit for jeanne, I'll see how well it fits to see if I keep it or not. The feet are gonna be Triad's riser bootfeet, I hope I do a good job on the custom boots *sighs*

as soon as more stuff arrives i'll be sure to post pics n.n

Hey guys, if anybody wants to help me, i'm looking for two sets of 3A penumbra/sxclb shadow feet for these two! Any help is appreciated n.n

Bayonetta is one of the characters I want a high quality 1/6 figure of the most! I hope for some odd reason Hot Toys does her someday, but I am shocked someone is brave enough to try to do it as a custom. Good luck! I look forward to seeing the final product. Perhaps you could make a spare to sell ;)

I'll do my best to do her justice, her head has just arrived so I'll try to post wip pics of it soon :)

The problem with making another is that the base body is a)kinda difficult to get and b)expensive as hell, considering those figures only come as full figures and not base bodies.. But we'll see ;D

I wanted to ask, does anybody know about a good 1/6 pair of glasses? Right now i'm stuck with having to make them myself, so any help on the subject will be helpful :)

Last edited:
Ok guys, here's the update so far.

Bayonetta is who's had more work done, I had already placed the decals but one just wouldn't get stuck in place and the other did get stuck but i had to remove it since a one-eyed Bayonetta isn't good to anyone (though she was the Left Eye :p) and anyways it ended up cracking up when i placed the head on the body :/ so now my options are to either go with a slightly bigger eye decal or go with the yellow or red decal and paint it (the yellow could be good for painting and the red cause she did have red eyes in the first version, but i'll stick to the official Bayo for now..)
I suppose it'll get sorted once i get the glasses done, which will also help me keep the bangs in place (either that or glue will solve my problem :p).
Also, i have modified one of my 3A TQ bodies by switching the breast place for a ZC girl one I had lying around, to give her fuller and well... Higher boobs lol, it does change her position a bit cause with the original breast plate she had more of a curvaceous stand, kinda like she stands in the game, and with this one she's more straight in her stance, but I can stand that too, maybe i'll change it along the road..
Also, her hair ended up being a tad messy and just a bit too high but I'm pretty happy with it, I had lots of trouble positioning the hair to go around the beehive in the right order and also leaving flowing hair to fall from the top, and making it all work with the ribbons, but it looks good to me :)

One more thing, her head looks very shiny in the pics cause some of the hairspray got over there but i'm gonna clean it so don't mind that :)

Here are the pics...

100_4005.jpg

100_4006.jpg

100_4007.jpg

As for Jeanne, I haven't yet done any changes to the breast plate cause im looking to find a small sized one, so for now her body's been untouched. I've done a minor repaint on the head, just changed the shape of her lips to make em look fuller, and cut the sideburns a bit cause they were too long. I'm gonna repaint the hair and wash it with grey to make the lines stand out (if i can, otherwise it's going back to full white lol) and i'm gonna sculpt the little hairs standing up on the top of her head, then add the feather.
I'm having a bit of trouble painting her eyes, specially her eyelashes, i need to try that out with a pecil before giving up completely though lol.

Here's her head..

100_4012.jpg

Back