Bayonetta 2 - Wii U Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bayonetta 2

Looks like it's going to be a WII U Exclusive

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5otdMLmj54[/ame]

Re: Bayonetta 2

Eh... they should of capitalized on it... when people actually cared about it. And Wii exclusive? What a blunder. Wii is going to be dead within the year.

Eh... they should of capitalized on it... when people actually cared about it. And Wii exclusive? What a blunder. Wii is going to be dead within the year.

Exactly Nintendo should just make games like sega does .

Wii will be dead within a year. Wii U is another story.

Yeah that was exactly what I was getting it. At least Wii had a good amount of time being around, unlike their handhelds that they update faster than iPhones :monkey4

Im sure it just a timed exclusive. Which PS3 and 360 owners can easily wait for. Its Bayonetta. :lol

Although I would rather play Bayonetta 2 than that unneeded DMC reboot... ughhh

Capcom has completely ****ed up all their franchises as a whole.

Tenchu is dead.

Onimusha is dead.

Resident Evil sucks.

Street Fighter sucks.

DMC given off to a different developer...

Yeah Capcom has done some strange things recently. Im giving RE6 the benefit of the doubt, but yeah all those have lost my interest.

Bayonetta did fill the void after DMC4 was a bust, hopefully this does the same. RE6 will be a lot of fun but it's too heavily influenced by those abominable movies.

Nintendo helped fund Bayonetta 2 after Sega cancelled it. Without Nintendo, there would be no sequel. Don't expect it to show up on another system.

Yeah i heard Nintendo published this one which explains why the title was mysteriously absent every time Sega was talking about its stable of franchises in recent times.

Nintendo helped fund Bayonetta 2 after Sega cancelled it. Without Nintendo, there would be no sequel. Don't expect it to show up on another system.

Thing is though it doesn't matter if it wouldn't have happened otherwise if most of the fans can't play it. Most of the fans aren't interested in a Wii U and can't justify buying a console just for one game.

Regardless of the excuse, I'm tired of games going from one system to the next and leaving everyone else in the dirt. I think I'm kinda done with consoles after AC3, RE6, Dead Space 3, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Halo 4 and The Last of Us. So, basically I'm not going "next-gen."

Nothing else really interests me anyway and frankly the whole console war and exclusive crap is getting on my nerves. I'm one of the few that loved Bayonetta and now it's going to the damn Wii U, something I will never own. Similar things like this have happened many, many times before as well. Plus, the Wii U is also getting the superior version of Ninja Gaiden 3, if I recall correctly.

Meh, I'm jumping ship to PC at this point. Between the next Xbox having specs and hardware that could likely make the PS3 launch pricetag blush, yet won't nearly be pushing the then current hardware boundaries, and Sony having some kind of built in commercial interruptions on their next Playstation system, as well as interactive commercial games... well, yeeeaaah. I'm not feeling anything remotely resembling the excitement I had in 2005, prior to the release of the 360, much less the PS3 a year later.

Not to mention the way dlc is handled now, ugh. Besides that, I can't help but wonder if "next-gen" is going to be far more sensory inclusive with its technology, thus making the Kinect, and Wii/PS move, even more prominent than it is now. I don't mind the tech, and I actually like a few of the Kinect titles already available, but it shouldn't become the norm.

Anyway, I've been a console gamer for a long, long time. Even if only accounting for my own personal funds, I've spent far too much money on the hobby. From the Dreamcast to the Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, and PS3, there's no telling how much I've spent on accessories and hardware, not to mention the countless amount of games I've bought over the long years, most of which I still own. Then there's all the dlc hype I bought into this gen. I would likely vomit at seeing a gross total of dlc purchases.

However, looking toward the future, the console market has just changed way too much. I don't like what it's become and I'm fed up with it. More than anything though, I'm tired of getting attached to a game or franchise, only to see its subsequent titles go to systems I have no interest in. I bought both the PS3 and Xbox 360 to cover my bases, but I draw the line at two systems, unless one of them is a gift.

Last edited:

Thing is though it doesn't matter if it wouldn't have happened otherwise if most of the fans can't play it. Most of the fans aren't interested in a Wii U and can't justify buying a console just for one game.

Well, Sega let it die, so NO fans would've gotten to play it. Some is better than none, right?

Capcom has completely ****ed up all their franchises as a whole.

Tenchu is dead.

Onimusha is dead.

Resident Evil sucks.

Tenchu was one of my favorite PS1 games. I wasted a lot of my life playing that game when it was released. I get my hopes up every time they release a new game in the series only to be disappointed.
Onimusha needs to be revived/HD-remade/rebooted. That series had so much potential to just pass into obscurity. The CG intro for the first one is what closed the deal when I was considering buying a PS2.
Resident Evil hasn't been good since Code Veronica IMO. Not sure how to revive that series when they keep going in the direction they're going with 6.

I think I'm kinda done with consoles after AC3, RE6, Dead Space 3, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Halo 4 and The Last of Us. So, basically I'm not going "next-gen."

LOL. You don't think next year won't have another run of titles that big?

What the console industry does need is a unified architecture like DVD or Blu-ray. This way it doesn't matter if I buy from Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Pioneer, Panasonic etc... It will play all games. When the industry is ready for a leap in hardware, the major players can sit down and decide on specs once more.

Back