Bayonetta 2 - Wii U Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see the two glowing reviews! However, I don't expect it to really sell well due to the upcoming barrages of other games for the holiday season.

As soon as I've fully paid off my laptop I have to get me a Wii U to play this. It just looks too damn good & the first Bayonetta is my 2nd favourite game of all time. I was so glad to see Edge magazine give this a 10 like they did the first. It looks sublime.

Haven't been keeping up with news regarding this game, but I never knew it would also come in a twopack with the first game. Good news since I never played the original (never bought a PS3 or XBOX360). Sweet!

Haven't been keeping up with news regarding this game, but I never knew it would also come in a twopack with the first game. Good news since I never played the original (never bought a PS3 or XBOX360). Sweet!

Me neither. I never saw an interest in the first one until I read a bunch of reviews and then I just never got around to getting it. I think I may pick this one up seeing as you get 2 games in one. I'm not sure if this is just for the first launch batch of games, but my WiiU is severely needed something to play right now.

Folks who never played the first one are sure to have a blast. It's still one of the best (if not the most enjoyable) hack and slash games I've ever played. Really happy to find out that this got so many glowing reviews, and while I have yet to play the second game I'm definitely excited to get my hands on it.

One of the coolest thing about playing this game is trying to string flashy combos as much as possible. You can find flashy videos of great players doing all these ridiculous combos on the highest difficulty so the enemies won't die too fast. It is freaking amazing...these combo compilations! Just wait a good few months after this game's release and see what people come up with.

Since Nintendo helped Platinum Games with funding, I wonder if it would be no problem to put Bayonetta in a DLC for Super Smash? It would bee interesting though. I always day dreamed about a Bayonetta and Dante from Devil May Cry crossover game too back in the days. <3

Just received my first edition. Just beautiful and wonderful game also.

I think there was a study that found that demos actually lower sales. A lot of people just want to check out the game, and a demo can fulfill that. In any case, you'd have to have a Wii U already to play the demo, and it has the same issue of not enough people knowing it exists.

If you visit any game website that covers Wii U then you know about this game. There was a whole Nintendo direct for just this game. If you only get video game information from TV commercials then you won't know about most games releasing anyway.

There's a lot of people that don't visit game websites. During the time of the Wii there were lots of Wii commercials out there. Commercials of course aren't the only way to advertise, but Nintendo is doing pretty bad with marketing overall.

I donno about that. I see lots of 3DS and WIIU commercials around here. Pokémon, SSB (3DS), Kirby TD, Mario Kart 8 (still!) and they were pretty good with DKCR TF and Mario Bros at releases. I see way more Ninty commercials than Xbox or PS.

Problem to me is, they still ooze with kiddy goodness. At those times I don't feel like the demograph, whilst I end up liking the games tremendously.

Back