Statue Bayonetta 1:7 PVC Figure by Phat! Company

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Killing You With Her Hair!!

phpj.jpg

Bayonetta 1:7 PVC Figure - Phat! Company

A very nice little figure. Like most Japanese things it's pvc and the base is a bit lame plastic but this one turned out nice with the butterfly and stain glass look. The pose and details on the figures are really nice as well, the hair is lovely, the guns are nice, the texture on the clothes is very well done.
I'm happy with it.

clra.jpg

h6ru.jpg

twjd.jpg

gn03.jpg

t8a7.jpg

lwnp.jpg

hes2.jpg

898b.jpg

Wow she finally came out. She was delayed so many times I forgot about her. The figure in general looks great, but I could never get into it just because I don't think the face is a good representation of the character.

Congrats on your purchase. I was eyeing this at Amiami but it unfortunately sold out before I had the chance to commit. Looking forward to finding one again .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow she finally came out. She was delayed so many times I forgot about her. The figure in general looks great, but I could never get into it just because I don't think the face is a good representation of the character.

Yeah no kidding! August, wait Sept. oh no October, well November, I meant December... and finally I got a package from Japan and was like "what on earth is that?"

Got my Bayonetta PVC statue in this week too. Friggin awesome statue!

Here is a video on her as well.

Bayonetta-PVC.jpg

I saw her on display at Toy Fair and determined that I had to have it. I luckily found it for a good price.

Bayonetta01.JPG

Bayonetta02.JPG

bayonetta04.JPG

bayonetta05.JPG

bayonetta06.JPG

bayonetta07.JPG

bayonetta08.JPG

bayonetta09.JPG

Last edited:
Do you mind telling what price you got it for?

9,000 Yen + 4,000 Yen EMS shipping ~ $128. I found it here -https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/ . They sell new/used item. I've used them several times, and the items always came perfect. You have to be diligent in searching, since their inventory from their several stores changes daily.

Back