Premium Format Batwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that it's a big deal but when did exclusives start costing more than regular versions?
Been a while. SSC use to charge for Ex I remember ten years was normal, then at some point they stopped. Now they have started that again.

I'll get her eventually, but that TBD ES means I have a few months. I don't know why Sideshow can't just put up the EX with an ES then make as many regulars as they want.

Been a while. SSC use to charge for Ex I remember ten years was normal, then at some point they stopped. Now they have started that again.

I see! I've only been collecting PFs since the Joker was out and I think the Ex and Reg have always been the same price, was just curious :)

Anyways definitely ordering this as I have enough rewards to get her for freeeeeeeee

Ex ordered. I'm saving my reward points for Swamp Thing maquette.

Same here, ordered, and saving points for Swamp Thing, know it will be no where near your point count, BR, but will probably get 200ish off, last used the points to knock 180 off Bane.

I can already see this turning out to be one of the best proto-to-final product releases from Sideshow. Sideshow did good with their creative liberties. Very nice exclusive as well.

I can already see this turning out to be one of the best proto-to-final product releases from Sideshow. Sideshow did good with their creative liberties. Very nice exclusive as well.
I dunno, she's awesome but I can barely tell the different between proto and production on Huntress (minus the cap problems)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I dunno, she's awesome but I can barely tell the different between proto and production on Huntress (minus the cap problems)

Well I didn't say Batwoman would be THE best, but one of the best proto-to-final production figures -- just like Bane, and yes, Huntress. In my opinion, of course :)

Well I didn't say Batwoman would be THE best, but one of the best proto-to-final production figures -- just like Bane, and yes, Huntress. In my opinion, of course :)
Haha just messing with ya. It's gonna be an expensive year all around for many of us I think.

Back