Premium Format Batwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still debating. Like it a lot, but with limited space and increasing prices, I want to save my money and space for Nighting. Or Robin. Or Red Hood. Or Two Face. Or Mr. Freeze. Or Riddler. Or Penguin. Or Clayface. Or Frank Miller Batman/Armored Batman. Frakk me I'm going to need a lot of space and money.

Haha just messing with ya. It's gonna be an expensive year all around for many of us I think.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

:duff S'all good, buddy.

And yes -- I have to be very choosy with the way the prices (and our currency's value against the US$) are going -- and choosing has become very difficult lately!

Still debating. Like it a lot, but with limited space and increasing prices, I want to save my money and space for Nighting. Or Robin. Or Red Hood. Or Two Face. Or Mr. Freeze. Or Riddler. Or Penguin. Or Clayface. Or Frank Miller Batman/Armored Batman. Frakk me I'm going to need a lot of space and money.

Right there with ya but SSC releases these on such a slow trickle, that you'll have more money before the next one is put up for pre-order, just do it! Batwoman looks just killer.

First PF I'm going to be pre-ordering in a while. I really enjoyed the New-52 series with her in it. Probably one of my top ten characters for DC.

This part is TRUE hahahahaha

I broke. I had a moment of weakness. I preordered. You win SS. You win this round.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Same here ... Been waiting for this too. Sucks that it's delayed.

I was going through some pictures and remember seeing this piece last year at the new york comic con. I'm not even a fan of this character, but this statue turned out really good. The picture does it no justice

IMG_4135.jpg

I agree, the sculpt is fantastic. I have a passing interest but may well pick her up later down the line

These kind of pieces are my favorite. Since the characters aren't well known enough, they don't get a whole lot of attention (nitpicked to death by the largely negative forums/groups) but turn out great. I'm expecting this Batwoman to be similar to the Jane Foster Thor from last year.

Back