Premium Format Batwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks great but can we please get some other members of the Bat family? Nightwing, Robin, Red Hood, Damian all come to mind.

I think she looks great but can we please get some other members of the Bat family? Nightwing, Robin, Red Hood, Damian all come to mind.

They mentioned Nightwing on last Wednesday's SS live. Said they're trying to work him in. So hopefully we'll see something in 2018.

From Instagram

batwoman.jpg

That is one beautiful statue. I sold my Batgirl pf a bit ago to pay for my cats medical bills. A regret (one of many re: selling statues) I have but no choice. IF I had kept it, I would have bought this one to go beside it. What a beauty.

I've made my way out of comic style PF's. The only one I have left that's comic is Superman. And then I have video games. I have focused more on human portrayals.

The proportions on this piece is excellent. The sculpt looked great at SDCC. She is definitely a beauty.

...What's funny is, even unpainted she still looks pretty cool.

The proportions on this piece is excellent. The sculpt looked great at SDCC. She is definitely a beauty.

...What's funny is, even unpainted she still looks pretty cool.

Yeah unpainted and unassembled you can really appreciate the sculpt and work that goes into these

that looks great, and nice job on the mixed media cape too.

Damn, even though I don't particularly like the character I may still end up picking this up... good job I don't need the ex

Back