Premium Format Batwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will need to see more before I can decide.

But it looked great so far...

I'm already disliking the visible texturing on the costume. The suit should have a consistent latex-y look to it. Her chest logo is also too wide for my taste (the Beyond-esque one helped set her look apart from the rest of the Bat family.) I hate to nitpick. I'm glad we're getting a Kate Kane. I just tend to appreciate Sideshow's unique design choices when it comes to poses more than costumes.

The preview isn't getting me. And I've wanted a Batwoman statue influenced by JH Williams III for a while. However this version turns out, I have a feeling that Prime 1 or XM could make a knock out version. But we'll see in a few days. I assume Sideshow will get their photos up first like last year.

What a joke

Batwoman before Robin, Red Hood or freakin Nightwing.
You say that like there's an obvious order that needs to be adhered to.

I'm totally fine with this. I don't believe (though correct me if I'm wrong) batwoman has EVER had a statue of this scale whereas all the others have. No necessarily by SS but certainly by P1 or others. There are choices out there for fans of those characters.

Those characters will come I'm sure. I'm sure SS will find their desire for money will have them churn out a mediocre statue of your favourite characters, just as they are for mine.

Sit tight bro. It'll happen. It'll happen.
👍

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

You say that like there's an obvious order that needs to be adhered to.

I'm totally fine with this. I don't believe (though correct me if I'm wrong) batwoman has EVER had a statue of this scale whereas all the others have. No necessarily by SS but certainly by P1 or others. There are choices out there for fans of those characters.

Those characters will come I'm sure. I'm sure SS will find their desire for money will have them churn out a mediocre statue of your favourite characters, just as they are for mine.

Sit tight bro. It'll happen. It'll happen.
��

Nothing has been in 1/4 scale of notoriety of the three mentioned. I'm all for Batwoman. but the complaints have some validity as SSC PF Bat Family currently resides as Batman and three woman (?!?!) I think most thought after two females, Batgirl and Huntress, we would see one Bat Family member that was a male.

Nothing has been in 1/4 scale of notoriety of the three mentioned. I'm all for Batwoman. but the complaints have some validity as SSC PF Bat Family currently resides as Batman and three woman (?!?!) I think most thought after two females, Batgirl and Huntress, we would see one Bat Family member that was a male.
Lol. Okay, Touché.

You day this like it's batman and 3 women. Well, maybe he's in a poly relationship! Next season of Sister Wife's will be the Bat family! [emoji24]

I guess lately my being disheartened with the SS releases have me skeptical of getting worked up about not having favorites given mediocre statues.

"DAMN! I really wanted a mediocre Nightwing before the mediocre Red Hood!"

But no, I feel ya.

Looking forward to this. She became my personal favorite female BatFam member since Rucka and the incomparable JH Williams III's "Elegy" storyline.

Thank you Sideshow, and yes, hopefully we could get a Nightwing soon (and hopefully Black/Blue suit first before the OG high-collar black/yellow design if you plan to make 2 versions).

From Statue Forum, Nearmint

batwoman.jpg

Holy ****. When first announced I really didn't have much interest. Don't know much about the character or her stories but damn if this doesn't make me change my mind.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back