Batty's Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HRuj9.jpg

Subscribed! :yess:

What camera did you get?

Pfft...I've seen all these before.

I love your style though, its is distinct enough now that I can see a pic and think, "Oh, that's a Batty!", :lol

Buy more dolls, you need to post more pictures. Or take some pix of older figures.

I need to do this as well...

Subscribed! :yess:

What camera did you get?

I need to do this as well...

I ended up getting a Sony NEX-5N. I'm far from being a professional, but I love the results I get with it. I have a feeling mirrorless cameras are only going to get more and more popular.

I'm going to try to take pics of my older figures at least once a week. It really is a lot of work. :lol

awesome pics ...my favorite is the one with supes in the back blurred.

keep up the good work !!

Thanks! I appreciate it. :duff

This thread has too many pics. :mad:

Well, you know how Chase feels about words.

I ended up getting a Sony NEX-5N. I'm far from being a professional, but I love the results I get with it. I have a feeling mirrorless cameras are only going to get more and more popular.

Cool beans. It really does create the feel of a DSLR.

I'm going to try to take pics of my older figures at least once a week. It really is a lot of work. :lol

Indeed it is. I think many don't realize that. :duff

I really love the quality of your lighting and the color of it, what do you use for a light source?

These are my favorites so far:

LRDdi.jpg

glZ8d.jpg

m1BGf.jpg

XeLRp.jpg

The top 3 seem like the same light but the 4th seems like a different source.

I really love the quality of your lighting and the color of it, what do you use for a light source?

These are my favorites so far:

The top 3 seem like the same light but the 4th seems like a different source.

Thanks! It's only been just the past few months that I've done any real photography...or at least tried to.

The light source is a small desktop 13w PL lamp I picked up at a photography shop. It gives off a nice, even light. I've used it for all the pics of my figures so far.

One of the great things about this camera is that all the different color effects are done in camera. Nothing needs to be done in post. Actually, aside from a few blemish fixes, I haven't done anything to them.

In my attempt to photograph my collection, tonight I went with the Mark IV...and did not like how most of them turned out. :lol I'll try again tomorrow.

0F34y.jpg

GlI6x.jpg

nvB1t.jpg

OlyFC.jpg

agakl.jpg

XwJOX.jpg

Last edited:
Back