Batty's Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
XeLRp.jpg

Y7VOw.jpg

eCqNw.jpg

m1BGf.jpg

7rbaU.jpg

BW4UI.jpg

doiKx.jpg

fYTVL.jpg

Last edited:
Pfft...I've seen all these before.

I love your style though, its is distinct enough now that I can see a pic and think, "Oh, that's a Batty!", :lol

Buy more dolls, you need to post more pictures. Or take some pix of older figures.

What really ace BATMAN pix Batty. Mine is not with me yet, it is due on Tuesday from FEDEX!!! :yess:

Looking at your 'without cape' shots and comparing them to the actual film costume photos in the other 89 thread, it is amazing just howmuch latex Keaton had to put up with around his skull/neck area.

It's no wonder that he could not move his head much.

Great photos though, your SUPERMAN ones are also excellent. Please do keep them coming.

You know, I am actually pretty lucky, my wife likes SUPERMAN and I like BATMAN and we both like collection action figures!

"Roger, Roger"

Batty saves some of the best figures to photog.

Really nice shots in all :hi5:

Great shots, especially these two. :clap The first one would make a nice sig.

What really ace BATMAN pix Batty. Mine is not with me yet, it is due on Tuesday from FEDEX!!! :yess:

Looking at your 'without cape' shots and comparing them to the actual film costume photos in the other 89 thread, it is amazing just howmuch latex Keaton had to put up with around his skull/neck area.

It's no wonder that he could not move his head much.

Great photos though, your SUPERMAN ones are also excellent. Please do keep them coming.

You know, I am actually pretty lucky, my wife likes SUPERMAN and I like BATMAN and we both like collection action figures!

Thanks guys! :duff

Pfft...I've seen all these before.

I love your style though, its is distinct enough now that I can see a pic and think, "Oh, that's a Batty!", :lol

Buy more dolls, you need to post more pictures. Or take some pix of older figures.

I'll be doing both. I have tons of figures I've never photographed, but only three on pre-order right now.

Back