Battlestar Galactica - anyone up for a Baltar head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent the sculpt off to my caster more than a month ago and I also contacted Josh at around the same time too.
The caster should've sent the castings to Josh by now, if not very soon.
I'm currently out of the country but I will be back in mid December.
I would suggest pm-ing Josh (darkartist81) for any questions regarding the castings at this point of time, because I am not able to use the internet too frequently.
Thanks

p.s. Thanks Josh as well

Don't worry Mooncat... If I get my hands on this I will help get you one.

I'm just really worried about this now, I hope that Lonnie is just mistaken...

Too late to add my name to the list ??? subject to all this who has what confusion being sorted out Im prepared to pay asap ?

I can have my caster send you one directly, unless you want it first painted by Josh, (darkartist81), and then I can have the caster send it to him directly.

It's $35 (includes shipping, if in the US)
paypal to [email protected],
please include your Sideshowcollectors username and your shipping address in the Paypal Comment section.

Thanks,

p.s. Thanks Josh for all your help already,
the caster has got everything sorted out, it was actually a problem with the Post Office and the address that I had given the caster.

Can't wait to seem them painted up :)

Payment sent for $45 for one sent to the UK

............................................. right .................. WTF do I dress him in ????????

I see this garb as his iconic look ??????? Id like to pay a dress maker to recreate the suit in 1/6th however I only recollect Gidget Earle posting that she is available, I asked her to quote me recently on some custom BDU's for a SGA John Sheppard . . . . . $600, I realise it isnt like sculpting and then casting a head !!!!! but sheesh, Id even have a go myself if I could source the right material !!!! as Im not bad with a needle a thread !!!!

Callis1.jpg
Gaius_Baltar01.jpg

Gaius2.jpg

Gaius3.jpg

Last edited:
Payment sent for $45 for one sent to the UK

............................................. right .................. WTF do I dress him in ????????

I see this garb as his iconic look ??????? Id like to pay a dress maker to recreate the suit in 1/6th however I only recollect Gidget Earle posting that she is available, I asked her to quote me recently on some custom BDU's for a SGA John Sheppard . . . . . $600, I realise it isnt like sculpting and then casting a head !!!!! but sheesh, Id even have a go myself if I could source the right material !!!! as Im not bad with a needle a thread !!!!

LOL $600...:rolleyes:

Did you explain it was supposed to be 1/6th scale? ;)

I heard Shawn/Sovereignstudios also does clothing commisions. I'll ask him if he can help us when the time comes.

I figure if you had a charcoal black cloth - say 25cm in width then screen print with 2 colours youd be set for making a fantastic suit for Baltar, I created the following 25cm image to guage what I thought would be the correct distances between the pinstripes ! Ive also sent an email off to a screen printing company asking for a quote. If anybody wants to get a quote from a screen printing company also, I guess it wouldnt hurt !!!

baltarsuit.jpg
Gaius_Baltar01.jpg

Last edited:
Back