Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BC2 was my favorite in the series. BC1 had the better, more sandbox styled campaign, but BC2 got the MP just right IMO.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 42
Yes and no. It lags more than before. But the problem seems to be intermittent. Maybe it's cause there are some losers with bad bandwidth trying to play? I dunno. The game on PC seems to work harder. Probably cause of the UI changes.

lol wow, half of that stuff in the video was in BF2. How did they step backwards? Oh I forgot, the series got console-dumbed-down after BF2.

lol wow, half of that stuff in the video was in BF2. How did they step backwards? Oh I forgot, the series got console-dumbed-down after BF2.

Cause EA. I feel they're the problem. They're like one of top ten WORSE companies to work for. But eh!? What video?

Want to buy BF4 too. Is it recommended to buy the premium edition? Or is the regular game just okay? Because they have a deal for the regular 10 euros on Origin.

I want Attacama desert. Man that was an awesome map

Yeah, that was a cool map.

Want to buy BF4 too. Is it recommended to buy the premium edition? Or is the regular game just okay? Because they have a deal for the regular 10 euros on Origin.

Hmmmm

If you buy it just remember that only me, Kibagami and Uncanny play the game world wide now, so it would be just us 4.

If you're ok with that, then sure, go ahead and buy the premium. :lol

Yeah, that was a cool map.

Hmmmm

If you buy it just remember that only me, Kibagami and Uncanny play the game world wide now, so it would be just us 4.

If you're ok with that, then sure, go ahead and buy the premium. :lol

...and on different platforms

Back