Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me the jump to 64 player at 60fps and more Battlefield is more than enough for me.
I was chatting to a guy that got to play the xb1 version and he said its impressive .

Roll on November

Battlefield 4 xbone

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlXSaHSK-I[/ame]

Looks pretty dam good. And smooth

It'll be fine on the XB1. To be honest if your a big BF fan you'll want to be playing it on a Gaming PC

I find that most console gamers are casual gamers who play on there Tv's anyway so the 720, 900 shouldn't be a deal breaker at all. FPS should be played on a 24" screen, 27" max with a fast refresh rate. I play on an Asus VG248QE. If you want to get the most out of a game like BF you'll definitely want to play it on a monitor with these kind of specs.

It'll be fine on the XB1. To be honest if your a big BF fan you'll want to be playing it on a Gaming PC

I find that most console gamers are casual gamers who play on there Tv's anyway so the 720, 900 shouldn't be a deal breaker at all. FPS should be played on a 24" screen, 27" max with a fast refresh rate. I play on an Asus VG248QE. If you want to get the most out of a game like BF you'll definitely want to play it on a monitor with these kind of specs.

Certainly will. If as is rumoured the ps4 will run at 900p against that of the 720 xbox1, unless your sitting 6 inches from your tv playing it of freezing frames, you will barely tell the difference.
Really looking forward to this :)

Yeah BF is awesome. The more important thing as far as I'm concerned is how it'll perform online.

Xbox are having dedicated servers so it should be pretty good. For me, its having 60fps running smooth with no pop up or tearing.
64 players will be insane for console versions.

ku-xlarge.gif

Back