Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ... it's a wrap. I think beta is done today. 15-16 more days till BF4 is released. How many of y'all pre-ordered?

Wow. I want to thank you all for these honest reviews. I was on the fence about selling a detolf full of hot toys to build a pc solely to play bf4. But from the sounds of it x1 will suffice and save me 2k :) phew don't worry ironman ur not going anywhere

:lol

And a lot of other things. Great article.

Low frame rate/stuttering PC players may have experienced trouble in the Beta getting the game running at a good frame rate. Rest assured that we’re using the information we received to optimize the performance for the launch of the game. We also released three game client updates and a number of game server updates during the Beta to address some of these issues and to gather more information to ensure a smoother launch.

CPU usage could sometimes skyrocket for dual, quad and six-core processors. We identified some of the reasons and released three patches with fixes that went live during the Beta, to address the problems. This was a true Beta, and as such all the crash reports that were generated during this period will actually help us make a better game.

Never had this problem with BF3 beta. And the patches didn't really do much. But yeah ... what they say:

This was a true Beta ...

Dude, choppers are easy to take out now with an RPG. Crazy. You can clip the rotor and once it's hit, you're going down.

:yess: :yess:

Controller layouts (X360/PS3)

We’ve increased the available controller options in Battlefield 4, including the new controller layout and multiple alternatives that we hope will make you feel right at home. If you’re more comfortable with the controls from Battlefield 3, we’ve got you covered. Just by bringing up the options menu, you can choose the “Legacy” layout, which is similar to that in Battlefield 3.

Nova will be happy, as was I.

Back