Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It dint run the game all on ultra but I had textures on ultra and the rest of the settings on high and 4xAA and it ran perfect.
This game looks amazing !! I will buy a GTX 780 next year and might go back and turn it all on ultra.

Although, I don't know if you can get another 580 with that amount of RAM. If you could then just go SLI if your board can support it.

780 might be a grip. And before you know it, the 800 series will roll out.

How much physical RAM do you have?

who says I bought the game.

:lol:lol:lol

I "bought" Arkham origins.

I'm going to buy. MP is amazing.

I have a similar rig with a GTX580 but with 8 GB RAM and a SSD hard drive and everything's on high and a few settings on Ultra. Runs great but I'll try and push it this weekend to see where I can bring it.

I thought I saw you online. Did you get the game? I might wait. Oh yeah, do you have a mic?

Yeah, I have 12 GB of RAM; 8 core processor OC'd at 4.7 GHz. Dual GTX 580s but with 1.5 GB of RAM. I think I might sell my cards ($200 each) and upgrade to a GTX 770 with 4GB of VRAM ($400-500).

I thought I saw you online. Did you get the game? I might wait. Oh yeah, do you have a mic?

Yeah, I have 12 GB of RAM; 8 core processor OC'd at 4.7 GHz. Dual GTX 580s but with 1.5 GB of RAM. I think I might sell my cards ($200 each) and upgrade to a GTX 770 with 4GB of VRAM ($400-500).

I got the game but only played about an hour up to now (mostly tweaking and mapping keys). Been busy the past few days. Game looks pretty good up to now. I do have a mic but I haven't plugged it in in a while. BF3 used to crash on chat all the time since they released armored kill. It's a known issue in the BF community but no one has ever figured out a permanent fix for it. I'll try it with BF4 to see if it's still the same.

Nice PC buddy!

I got the game but only played about an hour up to now (mostly tweaking and mapping keys). Been busy the past few days. Game looks pretty good up to now.

I do have a mic but I haven't plugged it in in a while. BF3 used to crash on chat all the time since they released armored kill. It's a known issue in the BF community but no one has ever figured out a permanent fix for it. I'll try it with BF4 to see if it's still the same.

Nice PC buddy!

Did you play the beta? In MP, chat is built into the game and not through battle log. Chat conversation is only between your 5 man squad team. I dunno if they changed it since beta.

Did you play the beta? In MP, chat is built into the game and not through battle log. Chat conversation is only between your 5 man squad team. I dunno if they changed it since beta.

No, never got around to the beta. I will play more this weekend and test all that stuff out :)

No, never got around to the beta. I will play more this weekend and test all that stuff out :)

:lol

Ah man. I need to get the game. I feel like I'm missing out.

Yeah, setting up voice chat in battle log was annoying. They made doing voice chat easier.

Nice video. Games running silky smooth. Its amazing what 60 fps does for almost everything.

Back