Media Battlefield 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played the 2nd story on campaign with the planes. Damn, I hate flying in this game. The controls were killing me. I even tried inverting the controls. I think i need more practice.

Other than that, the game looks great. And I really am enjoying it. May dive into MP this weekend.

I like the gameplay, hate the menus, hate the set ups, and hate the battlepacks. They ****ed up a lot of things. I mean it isn't impossible, but I'm not feeling it. If it wasn't for me playing with friends, I'd of gone back to Gears already. But I do agree, it is a good looking game in 4k.

I have 2 1080p monitors in my room but I also have a 25ft HDMI cable out the door to the living room 4K TV so that I can play games there. Works pretty well but need some kind of couch keyboard/mouse setup, I'm not that good at shooters using the controller.
At full settings it's running at 50-60fps with the GTX 1080

I have 2 1080p monitors in my room but I also have a 25ft HDMI cable out the door to the living room 4K TV so that I can play games there. Works pretty well but need some kind of couch keyboard/mouse setup, I'm not that good at shooters using the controller.
At full settings it's running at 50-60fps with the GTX 1080

Are you getting that performance on your 4K display?

Yeah, I run 50-60 FPS mostly on dual AMD R9 290 crossfire configs but on 1080P.
It stutters when things load and often times, they insert cut scenes there. So damned annoying.

having played mostly COD (last one was MW3) for FPS, this game was a real game changer. Like others have said, it is a team based game. Which I really like.

Currently rocking the medic and assault class now

Yea im not keen on the menus on this one. I liked the way bf3/4 showed your progression on everything between rounds. Everything else tho is awesome. why did my sub have to blow before i get this...Dam. Such an awesome sounding game too.

I haven't had so much enjoyment from a multiplayer game in a very long time.

If anyone wants to play on PS4 my username is same as here on the Freaks. Hit me up! :wave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to make a custom Harlem Hellfighter 1/6th figure, anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Picked this up the other day for $13 sealed. It was the entire collector's edition minus the game, plus the Steelbook case. Probably one of the best statues that I've bought for a video game. It's slightly larger than 1/6 scale.

Back