Media Battlefield 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still using the EVGA GTX680sc, it does just fine for me but I'll be upgrading this year to one of the new cards probably as I'm wanting to move up above 1920.

Geez, nowadays, every game has the obligatory statue/steelbok/artbook combo slapped on and called it Limited/Collector's/High Rollers Edition. And 99.9% of these statues are Happy Meal quality. This is why I just stick to regular edition and put that money on a Hot Toy instead.

These Ultimate collector sets usually deflate in price after a year or 2, even the good quality ones for some reason, Japanese version is another story due to limited quantities in a remote market.

Anyone can give any example of US Collector's edition games actually gaining big bucks?

These Ultimate collector sets usually deflate in price after a year or 2, even the good quality ones for some reason, Japanese version is another story due to limited quantities in a remote market.

Anyone can give any example of US Collector's edition games actually gaining big bucks?

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot CE.

BO3 Juggernaut Edition with the mini-fridge

I sold the Division one with the watch for $199 I think but it cost like 130 with Prime discount so not really big bucks on that one.

Almost all call of duty games inflated. No lie, I actually buy em just to flip em.

for all platforms or just specific?

i think PS3/PS4 versions usually worth more than Xbox360/XboxOne, and PC version worth the least even when the contents the same.

I was trying to watch that but it was buffering so badly that I gave up. I shall watch the trailer later when it's uploaded.

This game's looking really nice from the trailers, I just wonder if it'll have historical music that's more fitting for time - sort of like how it is in the Bioshock games. I can't imagine playing a WWI game with Dubstep and Zimmer style motifs going off in the background.

Trailer looks good, a bit too Michael Bay maybe. The game certainly looks interesting. I just hope they learned from Battlefront and don't push it to the limit again with low content and expensive DLC. BF4 wold be a better game to follow....

This game's looking really nice from the trailers, I just wonder if it'll have historical music that's more fitting for time - sort of like how it is in the Bioshock games. I can't imagine playing a WWI game with Dubstep and Zimmer style motifs going off in the background.

I guess that noisy dubstep music is only for trailers.. At least I hope so

Back