Battle-damaged Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it can't be a mini figure because the box obviously reads "Movie Masterpieces". Furthermore, the box even says "Battle Damage Version", indicating that there's a non-battle damaged version of this figure (in any scale) out there, but there has not been any other Predalien done by Hot Toys (in any scale but 1/6) except the original Predalien, so this one has to be 18".

One more thing, it's bigger than the dvd case.

3000 does sound like a bit much for such a high scale figure though. Does anybody know the number of regular Predaliens HT will produce?

im impressed, but like someone here said.. the damage on the dome covers up the best part of this figure... now a damaged wolf with a roaring HS.. that im pretty damn sure id get.

I don't get all the negativity Jamal..... not to hate but if you really left this line then leave it at that and stop coming over to these boards and bash for no reason.

I second that. I think you are in every one of these threads multiple times telling everyone you are done with this line.

Thats great and all, but no need to become some kind of troll. We get it, you dont like these.

I think you still do like them, in fact, I think you love them. Thats why you keep coming around. But they cheated on you with another collector and now you have to try to play it off so you dont lose face. Next thing you know you will be posting pictures of Neca predalien in this thread just trying to make HT Predalien jealous. But you still know deep in your heart that HT Predalien just doesnt love you anymore, and that hurts you.

:violin

I don't want a Predalien that's dead...

After sustaining this wound in the film, the thing seemingly ceased functioning...

Then impaled Wolf...but you get my point...

I second that. I think you are in every one of these threads multiple times telling everyone you are done with this line.

Thats great and all, but no need to become some kind of troll. We get it, you dont like these.

I think you still do like them, in fact, I think you love them. Thats why you keep coming around. But they cheated on you with another collector and now you have to try to play it off so you dont lose face. Next thing you know you will be posting pictures of Neca predalien in this thread just trying to make HT Predalien jealous. But you still know deep in your heart that HT Predalien just doesnt love you anymore, and that hurts you.

:violin

If i loved them i would have kept them...

Im sorry but i dont have the toy obsession you so intricatley described in the above post.

My opinion is my opinion. If you go to the Wolf thread youll see me saying "nice pics everyone" over and over again..

Because i think this sux im under attack for that opinion? if so bite me.

Why does my opinion hurt you so? if im trolling and it doesnt mean anything and im such a mean guy with no heart dont take what i say with a grain of salt.

Maybe because i dont agree with you and it hurts?

Last edited:
If i think something is crap ill say it dude.

Democracy?

Then tell us why you don't like HT's Predalien? The design of the character itself? HT's execution of the figure? Or is it that you don't like this Battle Damaged version?

I think we'd all understand a bit more if you at least gave us specifics to why you seem to think it's "crap", because I'll tell ya, in this case, you're the minority here.

If not, then Darren is right, you're just bashing the figure for no apparent reason. It certainly kills my anticipation for it, since I bought one.

(If you've already given the said reasons, then nvm, but I can't follow every thread here, so...)

Democracy?

seriously man, its like your getting a kick out of it, I saw you *****ing all kinds in the wolf thread. Like no one cares man, leave if you don't like!

Democracy?

It's one thing to constructively critisize but it doesn't seem like that's what you are doing.....comments like "battle-damaged my ass" don't help. Thing is I've always enjoyed talking about these Hot Toys figures with you Jamal and I always got the impression that you loved your Hot Toys Predators. Then pics of Wolf comes out and you do a complete 180 because Hot Toys didn't give you "leotard" netting. I would of also liked "leotard" netting but that doesn't take away how cool these things still are. Now you are just coming here to tell us that you've quit the line and how much you love dioramas....we get the point. Also I didn't hear you complaining so much when the BD P2 didn't come with shotgun wounds....so why is the Predalien now "battle-damaged my ass"? But as you said you are free to do as you please and we should just choose to ignore I guess.

I don't want a Predalien that's dead...

After sustaining this wound in the film, the thing seemingly ceased functioning...

Then impaled Wolf...but you get my point...
Thanks for the spoiler... you should be more careful with comments like these, especially on the more recent films. Some of us haven't seen AvP-R yet.

Oddly, I can see this selling well to Predator fans.

I mean, what could be a cooler accompaniment to a mob of Predators than a dead-from-spears-and-wristblades Predalien? :)

Thanks for the spoiler... you should be more careful with comments like these, especially on the more recent films. Some of us haven't seen AvP-R yet.

They show that scene in all the TV trailers and it was one of the official photos...it's not really a spoiler unless you didn't see them or closed your eyes when they were on.

You should just avoid all the AVP:R threads altogether if you don't want to see spoilers...especially THIS thread.

They show that scene in all the TV trailers and it was one of the official photos...it's not really a spoiler unless you didn't see them or closed your eyes when they were on.

You should just avoid all the AVP:R threads altogether if you don't want to see spoilers...especially THIS thread.

Yeah, but his spoiler was two-fold. The scene in which Predalien got skull-******ed was in the trailer, but Wolf getting impaled was not (at least, not to my memory. Haven't seen the trailer since it first hit).

But I do agree with you, this thread is like a spoiler land-mine. Be careful where you step.

Yeah, but his spoiler was two-fold. The scene in which Predalien got skull-******ed was in the trailer, but Wolf getting impaled was not (at least, not to my memory. Haven't seen the trailer since it first hit).

But I do agree with you, this thread is like a spoiler land-mine. Be careful where you step.

Actually they did show Wolf getting impaled after running his wrist blades through Predalien's head. I guess we can expect a impaled "battle damaged" Predator soon.

Then tell us why you don't like HT's Predalien? The design of the character itself? HT's execution of the figure? Or is it that you don't like this Battle Damaged version?

I think we'd all understand a bit more if you at least gave us specifics to why you seem to think it's "crap", because I'll tell ya, in this case, you're the minority here.

If not, then Darren is right, you're just bashing the figure for no apparent reason. It certainly kills my anticipation for it, since I bought one.

(If you've already given the said reasons, then nvm, but I can't follow every thread here, so...)

So thats what its about its about YOU and your anticipation..

I cant have an opinion because it may ruin your anticipation for this figure

Very selfish...

Last edited:
It's one thing to constructively critisize but it doesn't seem like that's what you are doing.....comments like "battle-damaged my ass" don't help. Thing is I've always enjoyed talking about these Hot Toys figures with you Jamal and I always got the impression that you loved your Hot Toys Predators. Then pics of Wolf comes out and you do a complete 180 because Hot Toys didn't give you "leotard" netting. I would of also liked "leotard" netting but that doesn't take away how cool these things still are. Now you are just coming here to tell us that you've quit the line and how much you love dioramas....we get the point. Also I didn't hear you complaining so much when the BD P2 didn't come with shotgun wounds....so why is the Predalien now "battle-damaged my ass"? But as you said you are free to do as you please and we should just choose to ignore I guess.

Just ignore me, because whetever i fell ill say it regardless of what anyone thinks.

Because i think a figure thats suppose to be battle damaged could atleast be movie accurate and have a missing tongue with some blood spewing all over himself im under fire. Battle damaged? all they did was splash some green paint on the head, abit more thought could have gone into it maybe or creativeness.

God forbid i question Hot Toys..

Thats all i have to say on the matter if you want to continue to duke it out with me over my opinion over this its cool keep posting if not show me that you really dont care as you state and leave me and my opinion alone then, it seems theres a few of you that are to caught up in this fan boy state and cant bare to see anyone question your precious HT's

Last edited:
Just ignore me, because whetever i fell ill say it regardless of what anyone thinks.

Because i think a figure thats suppose to be battle damaged could atleast be movie accurate and have a missing tongue with some blood spewing all over himself im under fire. Battle damaged? all they did was splash some green paint on the head, abit more thought could have gone into it maybe or creativeness.

God forbid i question Hot Toys..

Thats all i have to say on the matter if you want to continue to duke it out with me over my opinion over this its cool keep posting if not show me that you really dont care as you state and leave me and my opinion alone then, it seems theres a few of you that are to caught up in this fan boy state and cant bare to see anyone question your precious HT's

Oh I see, you were talking solely about the Battle Damaged Predalien, right? Yeah, I don't like it either, it's inaccurate. I thought you were crapping all over the regular Predalien in general.

As for me being selfish. I don't care, I just spent $180 on a collectible. I can be selfish if I want.

Back