Battle-damaged Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only talking about this one dude lol

I dunno why you think im bagging this whole line, i just made a choice either these or the dioramas because i wanna buy a new pc also.

I made snap judgements on Wolf and he turned out ok from some of the pics ive seen but i dont regret not keeping them because like i said id like a new pc in the coming months also.

So we agree about this figure :)

I don't like it much either. Like what plasmid said, the coolest part of this figure is that skull underneath the dome; and as Blackhole said, this thing is just about dead at this time in the movie.
Wow, that 3000 piece limit is nuts. I don't foresee this thing selling out anytime soon.

If i loved them i would have kept them...

Im sorry but i dont have the toy obsession you so intricatley described in the above post.

My opinion is my opinion. If you go to the Wolf thread youll see me saying "nice pics everyone" over and over again..

Because i think this sux im under attack for that opinion? if so bite me.

Why does my opinion hurt you so? if im trolling and it doesnt mean anything and im such a mean guy with no heart dont take what i say with a grain of salt.

Maybe because i dont agree with you and it hurts?

I think you need to take a deep breath and clear the sand out of your vj.

I was kidding. But you are wound up so tight you seemed to have missed that.

I suggest instead of feeling so victimized and dissatisfied with Hot Toys attempt to please the fans of this movie franchise, you should take these toys and appreciate them for what they are and be happy Hot Toys made them at all.

Stay a bit more positive and everyone wont think of you as SS's Debbie Downer :)

I really hope that Sideshow will release this one soon, kind of like what they did with the Grid Alien.
It looks like it has been released but only with the DvD. Sideshow doesn't release these, Hot Toys does. Sideshow just distribute their figures, so this wouldn't come under those arrangements, but you never know, though not likely based on history. The Grid Alien was a Hot Toys released stand alone figure, and distributed by Sideshow in the USA. So this would be an arrangement Hot Toys have made with the licensor's of the DvD. There may be some arrangement, with them, to have these DvD's distributed.

It looks like it has been released but only with the DvD. Sideshow doesn't release these, Hot Toys does. Sideshow just distribute their figures, so this wouldn't come under those arrangements, but you never know, though not likely based on history. The Grid Alien was a Hot Toys released stand alone figure, and distributed by Sideshow in the USA. So this would be an arrangement Hot Toys have made with the licensor's of the DvD. There may be some arrangement, with them, to have these DvD's distributed.

That's what I meant, I already knew that sideshow only distributed them. Maybe Hot Toys made an arrangement with the licensors of the DVD to produce 3000 for them, and 1000 for the USA.

Thanks to kazukiJuN over at mediworld for the pics!
htavprpa1wm4.jpg

htavprpa2ja2.jpg

htavprpa3wd7.jpg

htavprpa4nd2.jpg

htavprpa5kh3.jpg

htavprpa6ck4.jpg

htavprpa7wy9.jpg

So are we actually going to get glowing green blood or the same old dull craptastic seaweed green that has been on every Hot Toys model so far?

i thought the wolf predator ripped its inner jaws out b4 poking 2 holes in its head???

The "tongue" is removable anyway so that isn't much of an issue at this point, you could essentially just take it out.

Back