Battle damaged Endo at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you couldn't use Reward Points on Hot Toys stuff? :confused:

EDIT: Just as I suspected...

Expect an adjustment on your account sir, sorry. :(

:monkey2 I thought this was a SSC product... just made with HT? i.e. HT = The Terminator / HT + SSC = The Terminator 2

Isn't that correct? Oh well. I'll pay full price! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I worry that if this passes, then the only way to get one would be to pay double on eBay

I have a feeling as long as you don't wait too long you'll be okay. Hot Toys has really upped the edition sizes on their figures so I think the new ones won't be as ridiculously expensive as some of their earlier releases.

I'm going to have to pass, I would've preferred this one over the regular version, wish they announced the BD Endo earlier so I could cancel and get this one instead.
It would be nice to have more then one Endo, but I just can't rationalize getting two of these and skipping out on other stuff I want.

Received my regular Endo last week , just (back)ordered the BD Endo ! This may be my last post, as when The Wife sees the credit card bill she could well murder me ! ( Don't mention the Pred 2 and Pred 2 Elder !!!) Goodbye all , it was good while it lasted..............:eek:

Mine should be here tomorrow. I got him shipped for .99, so it was a no-brainer for me. The base is what really sold me. Pics Soon.

Back