Battle damaged Endo at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for one of those. I'm happy that SSC will offer the BD Endo's. I don't see why it should be more expensive than the original Endo though. Unless it is more limited. But I doubt that.

I can't wait for this either, but isn't the Blister BD supposed to be exclusive? This must be a different version, otherwise I call "shananagins"!

Sideshow seems to be getting a number of the Blister Exclusives... the same thing happened with the Street Clubber Lang figure.

I wish it weren't ship right now, I can't afford it at the moment so I'll have to pass or maybe get lucky down the road.

I wish it weren't ship right now, I can't afford it at the moment so I'll have to pass or maybe get lucky down the road.

I know what you mean. I dont think I can afford to get him right now, and with Pred 2 in a few days I think I will have to pass on the battle damaged version.

I think it looks great but I just dont have the funds right now. Plus I think the Vol. 10 catalog is around the corner too.

Just gonna have to pass on this one.

I'm with you too.... I would be all over it if it were shipping in a couple months... oh well.

I have the Star Wars saber duel dio coming in about a week, and I believe the HT power loader isn't too far away, so this one just doesn't fit, I'd be all over it if I didn't have an Endo yet.

I can't believe SSC sneaked these out to collectors just a month after shipping the Reg Endos without any warning, they knew a long time ago when they would have these, just doesn't seem very cool to me but the price is great and the piece rocks.

Its a bummer, but when my Darkness PF gets here I wont give a rats ass about missing this one. I have a pretty large 4 quarter and this extra $130n was not planned for.

Gotta pass. No big deal though, I have an endo and I am perfectly happy with it.

I'm gonna wait on this one... 600 isn't that especially when these have also been sold elsewhere. The price is great, lower than I expected. But I'm gonna see what happens and later pick up at least one of these.

Then it will probably be bye-bye to my Aoshima :monkey2:monkey2

awww I was hoping these would be shipping in like 3 or 4 months..... I'd LOVE to get one of these (BD or clean.... but I do love the BD version). But I can barely spend £10 on a CD at the moment.... damn, gonna have to pass

hmm.. shipping now in the US... backordered in the EU... wonder how long that means for

I worry that if this passes, then the only way to get one would be to pay double on eBay

ORDERED!

Subtotal: $129.99
Points Used: ( 1142) $57.10

Grand Total: $94.92 (£46.59) :chew

PsychoCenobite :monkey5
I thought you couldn't use Reward Points on Hot Toys stuff? :confused:

EDIT: Just as I suspected...

Sideshow said:
Q: What can I purchase with my Sideshow Rewards?

A: You can use your rewards towards a purchase of almost all of Sideshow's products on our site!

Currently you cannot use Sideshow Rewards to purchase a distributed product such as Hot Toys, Medicom, Acme, etc.

Expect an adjustment on your account sir, sorry. :(

Back