Batman's Costume: Ever be Blue & Grey Again?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Hot Toys Batman with a blue/black/grey fabric outfit over the Reeve Superman body would rock - at least you could be sure the suit would never melt.

A Hot Toys Batman with a blue/black/grey fabric outfit over the Reeve Superman body would rock - at least you could be sure the suit would never melt.

I'll wait for Sideshow's. :wave

I made my own (still WIP). :wave

IMG_7440_2_small.png

Still looking forward to SS's version though.

Lookin' good. The blues not matching, the trunks, the symbology for the Jim Lee look would drive me insane. Looks fantastic compared to anything DCD has given us though.

Lookin' good. The blues not matching, the trunks, the symbology for the Jim Lee look would drive me insane. Looks fantastic compared to anything DCD has given us though.

Thanks. Yeah the not matching blues are the WIP parts, I'm dying the cape and making new trunks in the same color. Never having used dye before, I haven't yet got the results I want though.

I figured, the difference is you'll keep at it. Me? I'm lazy as hell and would have said "I ____ed up" and called it a day. :lol

That is impressive!!! Did you sculpt the head and gloves? And what body is that?

This Batman looks amazing! How did you create it?
I like black and blue versions of the bat.

Thanks guys. The head is from ZKULTOR, the body, gloves, belt and boots from Moe. Both have threads in the Customs Interest Threads here in the forum. You can check out some more WIP shots in my collection thread here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88544&page=10

Yeah, I think the Batman Begins suit was probably one of the best suits for looks AND functionality.

I hated the Begins suit and TDK suit. The Begins suit looked like a scuba suit and TDK suit looked like a motor-cross suit. Neither one looked remotely like armor and they were both obviously very constraining to the mobility of the wearer.

The suits in the fan films like "Dead End" and "City of Scars" are MUCH better when the production costs are considered.

Back