Batman Zbrush sketch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just a quick sketch guys.
Will have it printed/painted, maybe 1/6th or so.
***I used symmetry only with the ears and basic shape..... the rest of the surface was free hand, like when I sculpt in wax, or clay... I kinda dislike it when something looks too symmetric...but that's just me...
Thanks,
-Erick

That's a bad ass Batman. Excellent work Eric. Welcome back. Where do I sign up?

Last edited:
This is a pretty nice sculpt but some of this looks pretty blobby. I think you could definitely go in there and use the polish brushes and maybe pinch brush to clean up some edges. I think the mask edges around the face and some of those creases could def be cleaned up. anatomically, the lips look a little off to me. otherwise, great piece!

This is a pretty nice sculpt but some of this looks pretty blobby. I think you could definitely go in there and use the polish brushes and maybe pinch brush to clean up some edges. I think the mask edges around the face and some of those creases could def be cleaned up. anatomically, the lips look a little off to me. otherwise, great piece!

I agree, hence the title of the thread ;) "Sketch" so it is not finished .
As for the lips, I matched my own mouth/lips doing the same thing lol.
Thank you!
-Erick

I agree, hence the title of the thread ;) "Sketch" so it is not finished .
As for the lips, I matched my own mouth/lips doing the same thing lol.
Thank you!
-Erick

apologies! i saw that u were gonna have it printed and assumed you were done. checked out some of your productions sculpts...great stuff man.

Back