Batman vs. Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win?

• Total voters
5162031000_d0715e322e_z.jpg
wolverine200.jpg

Last edited:
I hated the Bat Tank thing from the Nolan films.

It had its merits, as a functional, real world design, but I don't want to see all Batmobiles going forward based on it. What I would like to see is more Batmobiles based on existing sports cars, with modifications. Almost along the lines of James Bond, just more heavily modified. In the comics, he has many Batmobiles, and some of them do closely resemble actual street cars. I also wouldn't mind one that "transforms," or looks like a normal car but then telescoping armor plates envelop it, taking on more of a Batmobile look.

It had its merits, as a functional, real world design, but I don't want to see all Batmobiles going forward based on it. What I would like to see is more Batmobiles based on existing sports cars, with modifications. Almost along the lines of James Bond, just more heavily modified. In the comics, he has many Batmobiles, and some of them do closely resemble actual street cars. I also wouldn't mind one that "transforms," or looks like a normal car but then telescoping armor plates envelop it, taking on more of a Batmobile look.

:exactly: Though I think the Tumbler would've worked perfectly in a film version of TDKR.

:exactly: Though I think the Tumbler would've worked perfectly in a film version of TDKR.

:lecture

It just needs some Batwing placement on the fins.

I'm surprised how neck and neck the numbers are for the poll. I had a feeling that Wolverine would shut him out. But the only way for Batman to win is Hax.

Back